Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume - Vol. 9 Ch. 50

Did he ever find out why that village was abandoned in the first chapters? It's been years now. I thought that was what this was going to be all about but he just went to school and then became an adventurer.

Group Leader
Did he ever find out why that village was abandoned in the first chapters? It's been years now. I thought that was what this was going to be all about but he just went to school and then became an adventurer.
He got Irene and Gaston to look into it, but all they know is that the order came from way up the chain, meaning Black/White/Grey ordered Folston to be abandoned.

The question is was the order given before the current villagers settled there, and they didn't know about it?

Dex-chan lover
I still have mixed feelings about how he just went along with being forced out of town but I’m glad the reunion happened without any complications or drama. Comfy chapter

Dex-chan lover
I didn't really get the magic explanation. So he uses one hand for the magic distribution and splitting, then uses the fingers on his other hand to draw each individual magic.

But he cast 6... With 5 fingers?

Group Leader
same I don't even remember why Asley got exiled
He didn't get exiled he fled the country, but he did get expelled from the Magic Academy for being a criminal.

The owners of the redlight district didn't like that he was trying to free all their prostitutes, so they used the money he paid in bribes in order to frame him for trying to distribute counterfeit currency. Of course it was real gold but it put a temporary halt to his plans, and he had to fake his death to keep from getting executed and the others from getting arrested too.

Group Leader
I didn't really get the magic explanation. So he uses one hand for the magic distribution and splitting, then uses the fingers on his other hand to draw each individual magic.

But he cast 6... With 5 fingers?
Reading it again it looks like he used his fingers to cast different parts of the same spell at the same time. So instead of 5 fingers casting "Cure" 6 times he used one finger to cast Cure, the next to indicate that it should be in 6 circles, the next to write the part that syphons the correct amount of mana for each circle, etc.

He did the same for his other hand for the magic remote control spell to move the circles to their targets.

Why Asley explaining his magic so easily? He obtaining that magic through hardship by himself.

Group Leader
I feel like this series so far started as pretty good, then went into a bit of a slump with the school and orphanage arcs which had some interesting stuff between the characters but was overall a bit lackluster, then started getting a lot better as those closed out. So happy this series didn't try to drag those out by 40 chapters or something absurd like that but now I'm hooked and probably gonna read the WN.
Also thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread