Yuurei ni Natta kara Pantsu Misete mo Barenai Yone!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Why is "washing each other naked" the equivalent of first base in Japan? I guess it has to do with the bathing/onsen culture but it's quite a culture shock. Being naked around people is the end game where I live, and even then sometimes they turn off the lights.

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters are there? I'm honestly intrigued to see how will the ending turn out. If I had to guess then it might be a "good" ending, something dumb or just an open ending because the manga doesn't feel serious.

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters are there? I'm honestly intrigued to see how will the ending turn out. If I had to guess then it might be a "good" ending, something dumb or just an open ending because the manga doesn't feel serious.
5 chapters left and 1 bonus manga

Group Leader
Wait they can touch each other? I know the yankee gal can because of her high spiritual power or whatever. But Kenta?

And Konno takes a bath every day? Does she smell like anything?

Dex-chan lover
Wait they can touch each other? I know the yankee gal can because of her high spiritual power or whatever. But Kenta?

And Konno takes a bath every day? Does she smell like anything?
Probably takes a bath out of habit. Question is what do her parents know about the bath filling up with water by itself?

Dex-chan lover
Ayo bro I would sniff the fuck out of her armpit right there and then.
Like give the deepest sniff SNIFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mmm delectable armpit fragrance with a slight hint of sweat yea baby arf arf awooooooooga

Probably takes a bath out of habit. Question is what do her parents know about the bath filling up with water by itself?
Yes, her parents part is really unexplained. At start it made sense that he would not tell them she is haunting him, since it could be thought being a delusion. But now the ghost has learned to appear in screens and reflections. So did she appeared in front of her parents and told them? They are probably still grieving her, and if she is remaining in their house she must be seeing it often.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, her parents part is really unexplained. At start it made sense that he would not tell them she is haunting him, since it could be thought being a delusion. But now the ghost has learned to appear in screens and reflections. So did she appeared in front of her parents and told them? They are probably still grieving her, and if she is remaining in their house she must be seeing it often.
That would be interesting to see.

Users who are viewing this thread