Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
"Looks like even in bed, my partner is "hero level". " Yet you don't show us the goods, so we can't judge that.

Dex-chan lover
it's kind of fun having the other group's scans up because honestly I cannot wait to learn what the hell line was so hard to translate that they decided to refer to Spain in-world in a character's dialogue
Spain is "West", 西, which may or may not be part of someone's name like "Konishi" for example, I wouldn't know I don't see the other group either, or the MTL misreading "four" 四.

Double-page supporter
Spain is "West", 西, which may or may not be part of someone's name like "Konishi" for example, I wouldn't know I don't see the other group either, or the MTL misreading "four" 四.
It's definitely way beyond a simple kanji misreading. It's more like they just couldn't find an english term:

"I am the 'Magic Blade Gram'. In Spanish, it would be the 'Hoja Magica' of the hero."

I didn't realize it shared kanji with 'West', that's neat.

Dex-chan lover
Well... finally an explanation from a japanese on the difference between hero and brave.
There were many series that I've read that keep talking about brave or hero but never really explain their differences. There were also series that I've used google translate to read and keep having the two terms interchange. Glad it finally cleared things up for me. :wtf: :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
There's no reason why the brave couldn't catch a good girl. He just needs to meet her first, before she meets the hero. If the girl still starts yearning for the hero later, she wasn't any good. At the end of the day, the girl would also need to ask herself if she wants to be the hero's sixth woman, or something, or the brave's first.

Though this is a really low quality story, so I wouldn't expect much.

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad that the brave and the mc can coexist in this world
read so much trash that its a nice change of pace that the brave isn't a massive egotistical dickhead which tries to kill/screw over the mc because of a woman rejecting him in favour of the other guy, he might even be likeable in here
I mean that could still happen, he's already showing signs of jealousy.

Aggregator gang
pixis?!?! what the heck you doin here!

my dude's a lady killer already and doesnt even know it xD

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad that the brave and the mc can coexist in this world
read so much trash that its a nice change of pace that the brave isn't a massive egotistical dickhead which tries to kill/screw over the mc because of a woman rejecting him in favour of the other guy, he might even be likeable in here
that’s exactly my worry. Complaining about a coincidence regarding a beautiful girl, all in a black speech bubble, makes me this he’s gonna get jealous and do something stupid

Users who are viewing this thread