Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Protip: Don't insult the husband in front of the wife with the sharp sword.

She's not impulsive. She just has quick reflexes and judgement.

"Insulting him is insulting me."
But I'm pretty sure she'd ignore an insult to herself much easier.

Pretty sure he didn't hit her hard enough for it to hurt. But more importantly, headpats.

I think this bit of monster attack exposition is well placed and timed. It's a summary of the situation while they're at a meeting. Probably better than showing the actual meeting, unless there's some character who needs introducing then.

It would be weird if Mr. Secondary Hero wouldn't be called there.

Both of them probably realise he's up to something. Also shows that they trust him.

I wouldn't call it a waste of time to cover your bases.

Why would he assume Yukina's sending Mikage out? She got the order, he didn't.

Yep, she trusted him to have something planned.

"In fact, they might badmouth him behind his back."
Like you just did?

Yukina > her own reputation. Solid.

I can respect MC for willing to take the dirty side.
He's the one who thinks one step ahead.

Also noticed that the artist of the manga changes a few chapters after this. I kind of like it as it is, simple but expressive enough without going to extremes, and with just a slight bit of personality to make it distinguishable from most.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While usually used with negative connotations, "the ends justify the means" is rather fitting here.

Especially for city defense, leaving some forces in reserve on the off chance the attacking enemies are just a distraction.

Even when the main force is making an all out attack, sending in a flanking sneak attack is almost standard practice.

Supporter
While here in volume 3 the princess isn't yet officially in the harem, it's obvious that she would be even without looking at the future volume artworks. And seeing that it hasn't grown more than the three of them by volume 6 maybe that's where things will top off?

Supporter
Also noticed that the artist of the manga changes a few chapters after this. I kind of like it as it is, simple but expressive enough without going to extremes, and with just a slight bit of personality to make it distinguishable from most.
Not wanting this to come off as sounding like I'm disparaging Kanojo Scans' release schedule saying this, but we might not see that difference here until late in the year.

Dex-chan lover
Not wanting this to come off as sounding like I'm disparaging Kanojo Scans' release schedule saying this, but we might not see that difference here until late in the year.
They have released only a few chapters in different manga over the course of the last couple months. So I'm guessing that will be a rather safe assessment.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely has some quite good writing, I'm continually surprised at the quality of this one.

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing the lack of foresight to keep the city guarded, their complete disregard for the usefulness of spears as weapons, and their obsession with reputation over common sense, I can see why these people need two prophesied people to guide them to survival.

Dex-chan lover
Did he just randomly meet the summoner in the middle of a street? Talk about convenient
True, but I think it helps that he was looking out for a specific kind of person. He probably was looking for them in strategic places. Something like, "Where would people summon monsters from in the Royal Capital?"

The fact that there are multiple summoners also helped.

Supporter
Well, the path to meet the third girl officially is set. The plot is on its way.

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad that it takes a whole month translate a chapter when the raws are quite ahead, but a proper translation is a million times better than a quick mtl trash that's keeping up with the raws

Users who are viewing this thread