Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing the lack of foresight to keep the city guarded, their complete disregard for the usefulness of spears as weapons, and their obsession with reputation over common sense, I can see why these people need two prophesied people to guide them to survival.
Ehh, only one's prophesied and that's the Brave. The MC willingly joined in of his own volition as the Yuusha.

Dex-chan lover
Wait noone was in the Town looking for anything suspect? They even knew with the higher ups of summoning circles being used and didn't think anyone would do it in the city? Seems kinda sus that way no? Also I guess this is setting up MC saving the princess again.

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing the lack of foresight to keep the city guarded, their complete disregard for the usefulness of spears as weapons, and their obsession with reputation over common sense, I can see why these people need two prophesied people to guide them to survival.
At least they treat their heroes relatively okay, unlike some stories I've heard/read.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Tbh yeah while his actions don't bring much merit to him, it's invaluable depending on their goals. For example if it was infiltration instead kf just pure summoning inside and outside for causalities

Dex-chan lover
You know the Hero and Brave titles in this series always bothered me it feels like they should be swapped. Yukina is Brave but only thinks of his own personal interest and just happens to help people along the way while Relix always does the right thing regardless of his feelings. I know they essentially both mean hero in JP but it makes less sense to use Brave as Relix's title in English I feel. So I just Headcanon Yukina the Brave and Relix the Hero.

Dex-chan lover
You know the Hero and Brave titles in this series always bothered me it feels like they should be swapped. Yukina is Brave but only thinks of his own personal interest and just happens to help people along the way while Relix always does the right thing regardless of his feelings. I know they essentially both mean hero in JP but it makes less sense to use Brave as Relix's title in English I feel. So I just Headcanon Yukina the Brave and Relix the Hero.
Yeah its one of those instances translators should change something against the actual wordings.

Users who are viewing this thread