Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
lmao you changed Mikage's gender, good job! I can really feel the care and effort you put into translation

UowapHZ.png
That one at least makes sense, I saw those panels, and that image of Brave in the middle of it, made me wonder if there had been any mention of this guy before. Like, when did some dude join up with Yukina, but I guess that guy is being shown participating?

Double-page supporter
That one at least makes sense,

???

The name 'Mikage' is right in that panel. Mikage's been involved in the manga for about twenty chapters. The only way that makes sense is if your QC is either nonexistent, hasn't bothered to read even a single chapter to ensure consistency, or has very recently suffered a debilitating stroke. And the translator, too.

(my condolences to rightdark. y'know, just in case they suffered a double stroke or something)

Dex-chan lover
???

The name 'Mikage' is right in that panel. Mikage's been involved in the manga for about twenty chapters. The only way that makes sense is if your QC is either nonexistent, hasn't bothered to read even a single chapter to ensure consistency, or has very recently suffered a debilitating stroke. And the translator, too.

(my condolences to rightdark. y'know, just in case they suffered a double stroke or something)
Yeah, but with the art change, I didn't even see her there until you posted that chunk of the page. So I imagine it makes sense for whoever they have doing QC to see the Brave there and assume the mc is talking about him.

Dex-chan lover
nice try homos but the other groups work is still better and still updating you guys can fuck right off

Dex-chan lover
Okay to be honest, I feel like the boy, although a little more bland, looks actually a little bit better in some shots. I think the two boys on previous chapter were a bit too much. But the girls in the other hand... I actually needed a moment to recognize them and they look cleaner but worse. I absolutely see why people don't like the change, the art style is way more bland and generic

Dex-chan lover
The new art style is too generic. The old art style was much better. The MC's face is too copy-n-paste just like any other 'isekai' MCs.

Dex-chan lover
for the love of god, don't encourage the ape
If I don't put that in I will get yelled at by the "your reading for free you have no right to complain" type, who just don't understand how much a bad translation hurts a series.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the art style change is a pretty downgrade, especially for Kyune. Mikage while worse I can probably learn to like if I keep reading. Previous Kyune and Mikage where so good though.
For me its mikage is just SO much worse that im on the fence for dropping... kyune looks like a knockoff of some secondary character that they drew last minute and the princess looks like she aged in reverse. Mc and the hero guy... yikes

I thought Rightdark had abandoned english translation. And I prefer the prior art style, by a lot.
Im pretty sure this one was translated long ago before they changed websites because I remember giving it a look some months ago, but since their old page was nuked and the new one doesnt have all the shit they worked on there is no way to check afaik.
Their translations are still bad, but at least this one is readable with some effort. Some of their "works" are total attrocities, specially their spanish releases.

The art... yeah, the old one was better.

THe first page o new art style and I already think MC is a wuss. B4 he had a chad like character with the believable face that fits. Now hes a wuzzy.

The girls on the other hand look very bland. This arstyle rlly doesnt stand out (and no u cant convince me with that Aina Boobshot)

Dex-chan lover
Idk but I like the previous artstyle more
I'm mixed myself. On one hand it was kinda messy a lot of the time. So this new style is more clean.

But on the other hand this is more generic and the previous artstyle was more distinctive. Which helped a ton in remembering this story among the hundreds I actively read.

It remains to be seen how the new artist does other things(like action, paneling, etc). But I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up in the same camp as you in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Monkey see, monkey shit all over the pages and call it a translation.

Dex-chan lover
Idk but I like the previous artstyle more
I agree... but given time and experience, I get the feeling the artstyle will improve along with their posing and scene composition, to the point that it will become just as good (despite being different).
on page one, and yeah I will just wait. Look its great you translate and all, but it just not good as Kanojo's.
I definitely noticed the translation, and unfortunately I don't understand what happened other than, somehow, for reasons entirely unknown to me, the princess is no longer a princess.

I think? Something important was lost in translation... literally.
Nooo the old artist dropped it now they look like bland generic Isekai characters...
Actually, the old artist retired, according to the description. That said, give it long enough and I think this new artist is going to improve a lot. There are hints of them starting to get away from generic even in this chapter.

Double-page supporter
I definitely noticed the translation, and unfortunately I don't understand what happened other than, somehow, for reasons entirely unknown to me, the princess is no longer a princess.
Chapter 19 made this pretty clear:

"[Normally,] the consort of a member of the royal family would normally be granted the right to inherit the throne. However, if she married you, a commoner, I would have to deprive you of that right. And it would be the same for her."

"If there's a condition, it would be the revocation of Aina's right to the throne."

Though, yeah, rightdark quality doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread