Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 15 Ch. 153 - Ice Sword

Contributor
Don't kill thighs-sensei! We won't be able to continue if we dont have the support of thighs-sensei.

@Yautja Have you really read 90 chapters of something you consider boring? Have you? I think not. I don't think the last couple of chapters was particularly great or bad, Diego was amazing, but to bash the whole manga for a couple of weak parts here and there? Or read the manga you don't like (or simply leave comments as if you have been reading while you haven't)? I regretfully remember coming across a couple of manga series I consider total and irredeemable shite but just because those two can still be getting updated doesn't mean I would want to read them or comment in their dedicated discussions about how bad they are.

RIG

i saw the raw, she lives but is forced to wear a lewd leotard

Dex-chan lover
@InedibleSpook
Don't bother trying to talk sense to that guy, he makes ridiculous complaints about every manga he reads. Think of him as Kronix, but dumber.

Double-page supporter
@InedibleSpook: Have you really read 90 chapters of something you consider boring? Have you?
Yup. I finish what I start, no matter how bad it is or how much I dislike it.

@Amplify
Do you need another spanking? Each time I deal with you, you run away and hide behind the skirt of another user. We could get into another full fledged lesson, not argument because god knows you cannot formulate one of those, which results in you spouting fallacies and just ignoring me catching your bullshit by retconning your arguments or ignoring my questions, or you could stuff a sock in your mouth and be an adult.

Double-page supporter
@Nolonar
Ah, the skirt makes it's appearance. Considering poor Amplify had to go fetch his champion, after trying to start a fight, I think I was quite reasonable. Speaking of which, your accounts are three days apart in age, and you both seem to appear at the same place often to instigate fights or talk shit, and you respond just a few minutes after he was last online. How strange. While I'm at it, how about I reiterate the same to you, why don't you shove a sock in it, because I know all you can do is screech until you get to the point where you have to re-post your comments several times over. At the very least I don't go out seeking conflict like the two of you and otherwise ignore you two until you instigate and even then ignore the two of you more often than not.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
Ah, so "being an adult and stuffing a sock in" means resorting to ad hominem.

Thanks, adult. You are a great example to all of us.

Double-page supporter
@Nolonar
I don't see how recounting your actions is an ad hominem. Or how they're irrelevant. Me recounting that I ignore you two the majority of the time and acknowledging your fervent hypocrisy and taking the time to address those things so you might pull your head from the sand is me leading by example so that you might have a chance to learn.

How interesting, ignoring that stunning coincidence. What a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
I don't see how recounting your actions is an ad hominem.
I'm not surprised you can't see it. You seem to be affected by the Dunning-Kruger effect, after all.

You're telling others to "be the adult and shut up", so I'm asking you to show us an example, and instead of showing us an example, you go right into accusing me of multiple accounts. That's not only an ad hominem, it's also a false cause.

You think you're so smart to realize our accounts are 3 days apart, but then you failed to realize that my account is one of the oldest accounts here, with an ID of 57. Created the very same day MangaDex was unveiled after Batoto went under. There are literally thousands of other accounts made within 3 days of mine.

An amazing coincidence, which is also completely irrelevant.

Or how they're irrelevant.
Setting aside what I explained above, your accusation has also nothing to do with showing us an example of "stuffing a sock in and being an adult", of course.

Me recounting that I ignore you two the majority of the time
That's funny, because I could swear you keep responding to my replies, because you always have to have the last word in. You're so simple, I even predicted that accusation of yours.

Let me give you another prediction: you'll respond to this reply of mine.
And here's another prediction for the road: you'll justify responding again by saying: "you just wanna feel like you won something by getting me to stop responding", or something similar. That's what you said last time I made my prediction, after all.

and acknowledging your fervent hypocrisy
Ah, looks like you still haven't looked up the word in a dictionary. Let me provide you a link:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hypocrisy
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

By throwing around "fallacy" all the time, you're pretending to be some sort of paragon of logic, but in truth, all you're doing is throw insults and accusations around, while hiding behind the very fallacies you call out.

and taking the time to address those things so you might pull your head from the sand is me leading by example
And now I've taken the time to address your logical fallacies and hypocrisy. How about you lead by example by addressing your own flaws first?
We've already talked about it before, but looks like you still haven't learned your lesson.

so that you might have a chance to learn.
That's so nice of you, but how about you learn yourself first, before expecting others to. Anything else would be arrogant.

How interesting, ignoring that stunning coincidence. What a surprise.
Oh, yes, what an amazing coincidence.
Another amazing coincidence: You created your account just when another user was banned.

What do you make of it, Yautstein?

Double-page supporter
@Nolonar
Of course, that response took a long time too not say much.

I did give you an example, a continuous one at that. I Ignore you two almost every encounter I have. I don't instigate or make the remarks you do, when I see you two comment. Taking the time to tell you to grow up and ignore me, as I do for you, is something I've already done and do.
Also not what an ad hominem is, I acknowledged a stunning coincidence and pointing out your hypocrisy, part of which you ignored. Doesn't even necessarily mean you have multiple accounts and I didn't make an accusation. And yet again, your conduct is relevant.
You really had to stretch there. Is pointing out weird coincidences an attack now? According to you, it seems to be.

Oh yes, responding to comments directed at another person, minutes after that person is online, is completely irrelevant and just a coincidence, and having the same log in, log out time for the next few hours is entirely irrelevant. Maybe you're not dups, which I never said you were, but you sure seem to be coordinating.
That's funny, because I could swear you keep responding to my replies, because you always have to have the last word in. You're so simple, I even predicted that accusation of yours.

Let me give you another prediction: you'll respond to this reply of mine.
And here's another prediction for the road: you'll justify responding again by saying: "you just wanna feel like you won something by getting me to stop responding", or something similar. That's what you said last time I made my prediction, after all.
Wow, a self fulfilling prophecy and a generalization based on two cases which ignores all other cases to the contrary. I can do that too.
Here's a prediction, you or Amplify will reply to this response. There will also be more generic excuses and alternative and sophist definitions of words. Another one, you'll add poor attempts at psychoanalyzing and leading the conversation. Here's another one, you'll use a vowel in your next response. Here's another one, you'll nitpick this response in order to get as much to respond to as possible, and engorge your response to discourage a response due to sheer volume.

I'll take the bait, the more you bring up my own past words just reinforces the idea that you do in fact want to feel like you've won something by getting me to stop responding. You're really hung up on the past, aren't you? It's seems like you really enjoy going "no u", and pretending what's been said against you is really what you've meant all along. How unoriginal and projecting.

By throwing around "fallacy" all the time, you're pretending to be some sort of paragon of logic, but in truth, all you're doing is throw insults and accusations around, while hiding behind the very fallacies you call out.
Now that's ironic two-fold, now who's using false causes? Projection or ironic statements seems to be your #1. You've strewn about just as many, in fact more, insults than I ever have, and just as many fallacies. While making incredible presumptions to boot. Irony seems lost on you.

And now I've taken the time to address your logical fallacies and hypocrisy. How about you lead by example by addressing your own flaws first?
We've already talked about it before, but looks like you still haven't learned your lesson.
Incorrectly, yes. My flaws? Probably taking the bait and responding to you, even though I normally don't and should religiously ignore you. Not that that is relevant to leading by example and shoving a sock in it. Unless you mean to stop responding. Hmmm. How strange, I think you and I made a prediction regarding that sentiment. And oh boy, that's funny, you think you've taught a lesson, no. What you did was lose an argument and scream and shout and repeat yourself in order to exactly what I said.

That's so nice of you, but how about you learn yourself first, before expecting others to. Anything else would be arrogant.
Oh look, more presumptions, and an ironic one at that, that I already have learned, and do.

Oh, yes, what an amazing coincidence.
Another amazing coincidence: You created your account just when another user was banned.
You're just going "no u" and radicalizing and stripping a reasonable acknowledgement of a strange coincidence in order to discredit it and make it seem less reasonable. To take a page from your playbook, that's a fallacy. A textbook example of one at that.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Dex-chan lover
@vladamir
You shouldn't be using the word "weeb" derogatively if you don't know its meaning.
Based on how you're using it, you're a weeb too. That makes you disingenuous at best.

Double-page supporter
So much fight in the comments page, and it's not actually about the chapter, god damn, could you guys just fight it out not over the comments, not starting shit, or say anyone wrong but guys, it's just kinda weird having a short story of comments even thou it's basically "fuck you, and gag on a sock"

Users who are viewing this thread