Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 16 Ch. 156 - Reincarnation Necromancy

Aggregator gang
Touka sure has his priorities straight, also that's a fate worse than death right there

Dex-chan lover
QmYdCVE.png

Made you look

Aggregator gang
156 chapters in, but I still hate looking at the MC. His face is so punchable, and he looks like a retard.
He should get his original body back.

Double-page supporter
Diana's magic stone actually disappeared in page 19. It felt kind of cheap, since it was too sudden.

Dex-chan lover
Claudia is the most overpowered monster in the series so far. I wonder if she planted bodies in different parts of the world too.

@Werebearguy Eh, she is strong, but nowhere as strong as the King or Demon King, for example. That boy Necromancer with horns also feels much more powerful. She has a better version of Bernard's ring ability for survival, a God scythe and a powerful but avoidable illusion magic. Larkvlad on the other hand destroyed a small army of strong characters with just one distantly-controlled zombie.

Ethel is best girl and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Damn, I did not see that trump card. I hope now that Claudia is stoned that Ethel can get her real arm back.

"This is how my super power works!" *Gets beat in the next couple of pages*
"Never mind this is my new form that also is super powerful! Also what happened to my Scythe?" *Gets beat in the next couple of pages*
All in a single chapter, these new necromancers feel pretty rushed ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread