Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 18 Ch. 182 - Isaac VS Margaret

Dex-chan lover
I seriously want this to end with the horse kill-stealing Larkvlad away from Kyle and Blake while Touka is distracted by thighs. Horse bro for the win.

Group Leader
I bet that horse is a reincarnated person with cheat skills but doesn’t want to stand out so instead lives as an ‘ordinary’ horse in another world

Dex-chan lover
FBI almost knocked on my door......
E16.png

Aggregator gang
Touka is basically Issei without dragon power, creative mind with overwhelming advantage against females

Dex-chan lover
you know, for all the kyle memes, he's actually fucking ridiculous. he beat a god into complete submission and defeated a necromancer who's killed tons of gods in the past

@MesaOracle
no mang, the horse is a support character. the best support character, but a support character nonetheless.

blake will get the credit, no question. whether he actually lands the final blow (by accident, or even on purpose) is the only thing

sasuga blake-sama, the man who defeated a thousand necromancers each controlling a thousand four dukes

Fed-Kun's army
I just caught back up on this(last read had been 148) and it is still as amazing as ever.

what is the current situation with the gods why is the god if darkness and the goddess of war able to go into the real world weren’t they killed i would be thankful if someone could explain it

Holy shit!! Is that a motherfucking [Redacted] reference???

Dex-chan lover
The author must've got so many messages for getting that cat guy wrong lmao
what is the current situation with the gods why is the god if darkness and the goddess of war able to go into the real world weren’t they killed i would be thankful if someone could explain it
I guess the dark god is sealed there, and war goddess kinda break the rule they themselves establish. It's clear enough that not all the gods die, if they do they would all be zombies, but the detail is unclear

Users who are viewing this thread