Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 18 Ch. 186 - The Real Hero

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Horse bro is shape shifter. We doesn't see him anywhere and somehow Frederick is here instead.

i can picture the finale where every women in the world has to wear only thights in order to give touka power

Dex-chan lover
SASUGA BLAKE SAMA, SLAYER Of 1000 FOUR DUKES AND 100000 NECROMANCERS HERO OF THE STORY

Dex-chan lover
surprised there are so many lolicons reading this series considering all the tiddy. that said, swimsuit nicole is A+++++

@greatninja3
this is fucking heresy. king has only defeated monsters. blake has defeated beings from the realm of gods. sasuga blake-sama

@Borderline
I'm like 40% sure that horsebro is going to land the killing/final blow. he's probably working behind the scenes, right now. truly, second only to blake-sama in greatness. Unless @Obsidians is right, which is also super likely. a manga that starts on a gag is definitely going to end on a gag.

I call it. This series will end with a battle between the strongest beings in the history of mankind. Blake-sama (King of the Universe) vs. Kyle-sama (The One True God). It will be legendary, and shall be told for generations to come.

Blake saves the day !!! .... by geting beaten up to a pulp .... again ... :p

Dex-chan lover
In a sense, Blake really is quality king material. I mean, he literally does nothing and he gets recognition by the citizens. That's the kinda charisma a king should have ;)

Can I just take a second to appreciate how THICC each and every girl in this series is? Even the flatties have bangin thighs/asses. The eye candy at the end of each chapter is amazing. I love this manga.

The way how passive Blake always was made me meh about him, but this time, he himself took his ring of. That is a big deal, worthy of respect. I like him a lot more now as a character.

Flat + hourglass = petite

Users who are viewing this thread