Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Dex-chan lover
That this never got an anime should be considered a crime. I'm so glad that I just randomly decided to start this because I was bored during COVID lockdown and saw it already had a lot of chapters translated. What a goddamn ride it's been. Lark getting done in like Shion did legit made me laugh out loud and the ending was absolutely hilarious along with wrapping pretty much everything up in a nice bow. Really gonna miss reading this masterpiece.

Holy shit, what a ride this has been. I never thought I would like this as much as I did, and yet here we are. 10/10, it was amazing.

Dex-chan lover
That was hilarious wrap-up!
Also yes, 10 out of 10, no regrets.

i didnt surprised about horsebro 🤣
and when i see radish in genshin impact i remember this manga it was super good 10/10 but i reccomend(nico collins reference)

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Good art, good art, and just a nice ending.
I shall now secluded myself in the mountains and raise radishes of my own, to put kneesocks on, until one day another fellow man of culture shows himself and grace the masses with his knowledge

Amazing fucking ending for a hilarious and absurd manga that never lost its way on being entirely comedic while having a "serious" plot. Good god that was an amazing long ride ever since I took this upon my reading lists.

Long Live God Kyle, King Blake, and Hero Touka!

Fed-Kun's army
I see horsebro is doing fine thats good. 6 years of reading this manga, thank you translators for making it happen. ans a damn well job from the author.

It feels like I lost a dear friend and fellow cult member. I will never forget the time when I read this 2years ago and decided to abstain from it. The things I have learned from this will be forever engraved in my heart.

I'm so glad that this didn't get axed. Thank you Translator-san for the Hardwork!

Double-page supporter
Now I'm full of regret, that I have only one 10/10 to give.
The site should let me 11/10 at the very least...

It has been an amazing journey. Truly a beautiful adventure. One of the best fantasy series I've ever read side by side with Helck.

Even tho the world is kinda fucked up with that nude cult all over the galaxy & blake as the king they're still in harmony.

Famria-sama & Diana best waifu
9.9/10

Oh man, i've been reading this since the first english translation came out. What a ride. Really sad it's over

Excellent. Quite the flamboyant ending we have here. That world seems stable, as long as it keeps its Parliament around. I'm going to miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
nice non-disappointing end here.
basically everytime i see an ending of manga i always feel empty
@watchmojo then why your comment is 1 day ago? despite this chapter uploaded 2 months ago? re-reading?

What a ride of 200 chapters of this manga. SImply amazing how the author is consistent being hilarious while actually has plot and memorable characters. Touka and friends will definitely be missed!

It's great to see every character has their own, non-disappointing, endings.
Margaret lives with Isaac, Dominique, and Kyuden joins them as well.
Touka and Anri have a good farmer life while Yuna being around. Diana is probably tagging Touka and possibly marry her?
Kyle start his religious campaign with Horse-bro, Diego, and Milly while Naid doing the job on their own world
Victor also still there with Tom, I was worried what happen with Tom when Victor is assumed killed
Blake becomes the king and Mayor step up becomes PM. Colin and friends become their henchmen as well
Even Relay man, Apple Pete, Pervy leader, Milly's father, Nicola, and the other has their own life in the end

Wholesome ending

Users who are viewing this thread