Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Fed-Kun's army
damn .. it ended; was interesting; thanks a ton for your hard work, scanslator peeps

Who he end wit? True harem end or some dodo ending? Who were the girls he ended up with

Double-page supporter
@Kallous
Yuna for sure. Possibly Margaret and Diana (Both showed interest, but Margaret is not living with him and Diana just arrived). And possibly Ethel. (Yuna said "we" came to get groceries, which was her and Ethel. So she could just be living nearby, living with them, or romantically involved.

So, at most four. At least, one.

Best fantasy manga I have ever read. The comedy and plot were never dull and always kept going in pace and got better each chapter. Most of the characters had their own development arcs to understand them better. I hope this gets an anime adaptation sooner or later.

An unexpected favorite. Glad I finished it. It doesn't feel bad at all

Anri best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it was amazing how they ride the troupes of Touka, Kyle, and Blake till the end. Best comedy ever.

What an amazing ending for such an amazing series, very, very satisfying. 6 years very well spent accompanying this. Best boy Touka can now finally enjoy his harem in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending but I really wished there was more of an epilogue than just this.

Dex-chan lover
:glee:Nice read, liked the harem ending. I don't know how I could have missed this gem for so many years.
Some parts of it reminded me of Gintama. This is what made it enjoyable.
For best girls I would nominate kyle Ethel and Diana , it was noticable that in Ethel's case Touka went for the hug himself while every other girl threw themselves at him. I like how Diana just likes to cuddle everyone.
I think it was wise decision to binge through the overwhelming nudity.
There's the prequel but I don't know if it's ended reading it now

Dex-chan lover
Tied-hair Margaret! I overdosed.
Also, horsebro is descendant of higher beings.
Also Collin and the nosebleed guy must have had a real great time (especially the latter during that last fight).
Relay Man! Even though the world will evolve and develop technology for relaymanless connections, there will always be a role for you in the communication dept. by being the relay engineer. Relay Engineer Man!
Finally, Kyle's final destination apparently will be the Master of Gods, which are currently pushing his hand against Famria-sama.
As expected, the slayer of a hundred 4 Dukes, a thousand Necromancers, and millions higher beings, Blake-sama.

Big thanks for this, TL team and Subaruiichi.

Dex-chan lover
Why wasn't Milly part of the harem(?) at the end? Wasn't she one who wanted to marry him in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
kyle being butt ass naked while walking away from anri in that group shot :lol: legitimately had me lol'ing

Dex-chan lover
Tied-hair Margaret! I overdosed.
Also, horsebro is descendant of higher beings.
Also Collin and the nosebleed guy must have had a real great time (especially the latter during that last fight).
Relay Man! Even though the world will evolve and develop technology for relaymanless connections, there will always be a role for you in the communication dept. by being the relay engineer. Relay Engineer Man!
Finally, Kyle's final destination apparently will be the Master of Gods, which are currently pushing his hand against Famria-sama.
As expected, the slayer of a hundred 4 Dukes, a thousand Necromancers, and millions higher beings, Blake-sama.

Big thanks for this, TL team and Subaruiichi.

respect neigan wtf

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit lmao that a funny fucking finale. I'm a little sad we didn't get Touka being really funny in the end but seeing the stuff Kyle n co were doing in the other world and completely bonkers state of the world was funny enough for me. What a fun ass series.

Group Leader
Came here after the anime hooked me.
It was definitely worth it to read it till the end, thanks for the laughs and the goodtimes!

Users who are viewing this thread