Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi - Oneshot

Aggregator gang
I've read this like five times over the past couple years. It gets better every time.

Supporter
@Mosses It's not entirely clear but yeah, it seems that she returns people's corpses to their families after they have passed away.
I'm assuming those people are mainly heroes but it's not clear imo.

Dex-chan lover
Chilling, but in a positive way. At first I thought she just went crazy from grief, but in the end she found a purpose in life, to bring closure to the families of the dead heroes, by returning the corpses to where they rightfully belong.

Aggregator gang
@KajurN from what they said, there were various hero's parties none of them ever succeeded but they are still trying, I guess is not a chosen hero thing but more like adventurers that go fight the demon Lord are all called heroes.

That translation got me harder them the other one.

This was truly enjoyable. Little hints here and there led me to guessing the story's conclusion, but it was heartfelt and I can fully understand the message of the author.

Thank you for creating this.

Oh god I was wondering why they didn't help her when the dragon was surely being loud... I thought they've been faking their care but I totally didn't expect the twist :cries: really heartwarming and fkin tearjerking
REEEEEEEEE

so yeah, that was fucking sad, the more i reread it the sadder i get

Wait, i thought this was one shot of Sousou no Frieren... I remember in Frieren, her's hero party said the demon king defeat "hero of the west party" and this hero party supposedly from west!?

I probably just wrong, but... i hope it really a canon.

Aggregator gang
2f7.jpg

Group Leader
I came into this having already being spoiled of the twist elsewhere and I'm STILL out here with literal tears down my face like an overemotional CLOWN.

Users who are viewing this thread