Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi - Oneshot

Its so difficult to read this with teary eyes and as someone who cant take sadness its much much more difficult.
Nina the mage my friend. You finally found yourself a family in Yuusha, Warrior and Priestess and had some beautiful moments but sadly the happiness didnt last long. I cant even imagine the immense weight of the grief she had while carrying The Yuusha, Warrior and Priestesses bodies back home Pocca. Its such a beautiful scene to see the family members embracing their loved ones as Nina brought them home so that they could laid down to rest forever. And the Yuusha's brother thanked her becuase she brought Yuushas party back home back home as Nina thinks its all her fault because she was weak but no Nina was strong to carry the heroes home.
In the end kinda felt like she took the dead body taking home part in team. Her smile shows that she has a big responsibility and the greatest one to bring the corpse back home to the loved ones so they can laid the body to rest eternally in peace.
What Nina felt when bringing the Yuusha party back home maybe this is what the soldiers feels when they bring their dead friend back home to their loved ones.
Bittersome and Sad Oneshot.
Beautiful read.

Last edited:
Read this tearjerker years ago, still got me good, such a Typical story but stood out from a lot of Manga out there simply because of how realistic this is.
She, Nina the Mage certainly became good enough to
1. Avoid being killed by the Demon lord, while escaping with her fellow party members
2. Maintaining the Necromancy magic throughout the way to their homeland
3. Having enough Magic to Fight off the Dragon
And
4. Accepting how Necromancy Magic as a black magic will be useful for those parties who has fallen party member and wish to send them back to their homeland with their own two feet and dignity before they lay rest in peace in their homeland
Overall a fairly unique concept, a stood out Oneshot and certainly a Oneshot that will leave a mark to those who read it.

Users who are viewing this thread