Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi

Hot damn dude I came here to pass some time by reading a tragedy, not to get fucking ptsd. 10/10 would break my heart again.

I feel this would hit much harder if the twist wasn't broadcast from a mile away. Massively overrated, and I did not cry.

F
ahh my tears, I kind of had a feeling on how it will end because of the flashbacks but it still got me in the end.

I like the decision to end this story on a hopeful note, after all the sadness before it. Everyone was likeable and I liked the various hints along the way.

I assumed that Nina would be treated badly by the people of Pocca for some reason. Even when the hero's brother found them, I assumed he'd accuse Nina of killing the party, or the villagers would kill her for engaging in black magic. I'm glad this was not the case, it would've spoiled the story.

Feels sad to see the party dead, but, at the same time, there's a reason for all those adventurers not making it back home. He's not the Demon Lord for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed through the pages for the first half because the lines are somewhat incomprehensible, then it got easier to read, then I know what the heck is actually happening and I felt the urge to give this a good rating.

Dex-chan lover
@killua_15
Kimetsu No Yaiba's Author is called Gotouge Koyoharu, this is made by a dude that worked in a number of KnY side stories (Giyuu and Rengoku's gaiden mangas) and the Chibi Spin off. His only original works listed here are Boze oneshot, the short Bozebeats serialization (cancelled) and this one.

Amazing concept. Beautiful story. I don't give 10s often but this is a 10 for me.

Fed-Kun's army
I expected what was gunna happen, but god damn did that not make it hurt any less. The ending was amazing though. 10/10

10/10.
Knew somthing must have happened...
But didn't expected corpse delivery....
PERFECT execution.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread