Yuusha-kun wa Tabidatenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I'll say it again, this really should have just been a full on hentai. Since there really isn't an actual plot beyond the sex jokes.

But we don't SEE the sex at all, so it just feels like the meat of the chapter gets skipped.

Probably cause it going full hentai would mean no mainstream readers, meaning less money for the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many chapters are left before the hero really conquers the Demon Lord. I can see this drag out for the next 100 chapters. Don't be surprised we will see Axe-kun within the next 10 chapters.
I'll say it again, this really should have just been a full on hentai. Since there really isn't an actual plot beyond the sex jokes.

But we don't SEE the sex at all, so it just feels like the meat of the chapter gets skipped.

Probably cause it going full hentai would mean no mainstream readers, meaning less money for the mangaka.
As the first comment put. They might as well just go full hentai. The length of the chapters suggest it's not looking to go far anyway.

Dex-chan lover

Hehe...... meat.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe...... meat.
full

Dex-chan lover
Wow, priest-san really dove head first into a spa for the D :meguupog:

Since there really isn't an actual plot beyond the sex jokes.
what do you mean? Only took 2.5 years and 11 twitter chapters, but hero-kun actually set out! (... for a few hours lol).

Never too late, especially sicne the adaptation took a different plot line from Ch. 1.

Dex-chan lover

Plot?

The whole plot is "I can't leave the starter town because I get my Dues Vult on all night long everyday".

That is the whole thing,from start to finish,the sex jokes are literally all this exists for.
I wonder how many chapters are left before the hero really conquers the Demon Lord. I can see this drag out for the next 100 chapters. Don't be surprised we will see Axe-kun within the next 10 chapters.
Do tell which publisher will axe a Twitter webcomic the author uploads themselves.

Considering it does have a serialised version,that means the webcomic itself most likely has already finished at whatever point the author has decided on before focusing on the serialisation,and the mere existence of that serialised version prooves that enough interest exists for the whole shebang,so there's no axing until they actually receive less sales.

And if that does happen before they finish the story,and the webcomic hasn't reached a definitive ending,then the author can just continue that on their own accord.

Dex-chan lover
yup, infinitely better than the serialization. this series definitely benefits from short chapters better. also benefits from making the girls horny without the convoluted plots to make the mc their own.

Dex-chan lover

As the first comment put. They might as well just go full hentai. The length of the chapters suggest it's not looking to go far anyway.
you guys do realize this is a free web comic the author makes in his own free time, right? the only way this could get axed is if the author suddenly grew bored of it. and since the author recently got a serialized version, i doubt he's gotten bored with this story yet.

Dex-chan lover
you guys do realize this is a free web comic the author makes in his own free time, right? the only way this could get axed is if the author suddenly grew bored of it. and since the author recently got a serialized version, i doubt he's gotten bored with this story yet.
Why am I included in this reply? I never mentioned anything about axes.

Users who are viewing this thread