Yuusha ni Minna Netoraretakedo Akiramezu ni Tatakao. Kitto Saigo wa Ore ga Katsu.

Heres the summary: Mc and his childhood friends (3 gorgeous women and one is his fiancee) get appointed skills, mc was supposed to be the hero but some guy who reincarnated into their world got his skills instead and they swapped, which gave the mc the sheild skill. Apparently there was this skill called enchanting eyes that king once had and he hypnotised 100+ women in his kingdom and impregnated them. Over 80% of his children were assassinated including him, and guess what the hero gets that skill because back on earth he was able to get with any girl and was rich as fuck, so judging by that you should know what happens, the childhood friends get stolen by the hero including his fiancee, there was also a priest who liked him too but she was the first to go. They start treating him like shit and a tool. Mc is a pussy at first but when i was reading the raws he gets way better and there are mutltiple endings. Its NTR but the women don't know what they are doing until the skill is turned off via the user dies or is rendered unconcious.

I
The demon king poisons the hero which takes away his abilities which caused all the women he used enchanting eyes on to collapse in the kingdom including the mc's childhood friends. The mc (Ark) gets the hero's skills that he was supposed to have after he kills to demon king and was told by the goddess that he was originally supposed to have these skills. Later after returning to the kindgom he announces he was the real hero and the gaurds check the hero(yuya) and find out he had the enchanting eyes skill and imprison him. Ark asks the king for his own plot of land. Since enchanting eyes takes over the mind, all the people that yuya slept with had their memories locked and changed so that if any of them got pregnant they would lie saying some thug raped them, the friends did not get pregnant though, so when all the women that collapsed woke up they regained all their memories and were mentally fucked up. The fiancee and the mc's sister go and kill yuya down in the dungeons and and the childhood friends and the priest try to apologize and get back with the mc, but the mc tells them to fuck off and since he can make any wish he wanted towards the king for killing the demon king, he asked for all of childhood friends and priest to be split off and do their own challenging quests and they almost died as a result. This is ending 1, ending 2 is where Ark finds out that the women were all being manipulated by yuya and finds it his heart to forgive them and start over(this is after yuya dies)i haven't read the other routes yet.
Heres the summary: Mc and his childhood friends (3 gorgeous women and one is his fiancee) get appointed skills, mc was supposed to be the hero but some guy who reincarnated into their world got his skills instead and they swapped, which gave the mc the sheild skill. Apparently there was this skill called enchanting eyes that king once had and he hypnotised 100+ women in his kingdom and impregnated them. Over 80% of his children were assassinated including him, and guess what the hero gets that skill because back on earth he was able to get with any girl and was rich as fuck, so judging by that you should know what happens, the childhood friends get stolen by the hero including his fiancee, there was also a priest who liked him too but she was the first to go. They start treating him like shit and a tool. Mc is a pussy at first but when i was reading the raws he gets way better and there are mutltiple endings. Its NTR but the women don't know what they are doing until the skill is turned off via the user dies or is rendered unconcious

Dex-chan lover
How do people come up with this stuff?

Also, from the the last few chapters of the raws, the MC already knows they have been taken and confronts his fiance about it.

How do people come up with this stuff?

Also, from the the last few chapters of the raws, the MC already knows they have been taken and confronts his fiance about it.
It's sad but, but the girl is being manipulated, and the torture in relation to the prota hasn't started
Estou vendo que a manipulação ainda está acontecendo e de modo lento, ainda não quebrou os laços das ultimas 3 garotas com o prota, a primeira já está com lavagem cerebral completa, Na novel é muito mais rápido. Quando a manipulação estiver completa elas vão passar a odiar o prota ao ponto de se ele ficar ferido não terá ajuda e todas elas o consideraram uma ferramenta.

Na novel tem 3 rotas, onde as duas primeiras em determinado ponto acontece algo grave que literalmente destroi qualquer sentimento que o prota tinha com as garotas, onde a trava se divide em que não há perdão(final ruim), rota 2 onde há perdão pois ele entende que houve manipulaçã, mas ainda com muito ressentimento e claro o relacionamento recomeça do zero, mas não como antes. O melhor que nessa rota as garotas não tem um final ruim, mas sim de redenção

E a terceira rota que prefiro, onde tal evento não acontece ele descobre que as garotas estão sendo manipuladas e consegue salva-las, mas
ainda assim muita coisa mudou. É o final feliz
Estou vendo que a manipulação ainda está acontecendo e de modo lento, ainda não quebrou os laços das ultimas 3 garotas com o prota, a primeira já está com lavagem cerebral completa, Na novel é muito mais rápido. Quando a manipulação estiver completa elas vão passar a odiar o prota ao ponto de se ele ficar ferido não terá ajuda e todas elas o consideraram uma ferramenta.

Na novel tem 3 rotas, onde as duas primeiras em determinado ponto acontece algo grave que literalmente destroi qualquer sentimento que o prota tinha com as garotas, onde a trava se divide em que não há perdão(final ruim), rota 2 onde há perdão pois ele entende que houve manipulaçã, mas ainda com muito ressentimento e claro o relacionamento recomeça do zero, mas não como antes. O melhor que nessa rota as garotas não tem um final ruim, mas sim de redenção

E a terceira rota que prefiro, onde tal evento não acontece ele descobre que as garotas estão sendo manipuladas e consegue salva-las, mas ainda assim muita coisa mudou. É o final feliz

English with google translator

I see that the manipulation is still happening and slowly, it hasn't yet broken the ties between the last 3 girls and the prota, the first one is already completely brainwashed. In the novel it's much faster.
When the manipulation is complete they will start to hate the prota to the point that if he is injured he will have no help and they all consider him a tool.

In the novel there are 3 routes, where the first two at a certain point something serious happens that literally destroys any feelings the prota had with the girls, where the lock is divided into there is no forgiveness (bad ending), route 2 where there is forgiveness because He understands that there was manipulation, but still with a lot of resentment and of course the relationship starts again from scratch, but not like before. The best thing is that in this route the girls don't have a bad ending, but rather redemption And the third route

I prefer, where such an event does not happen, he discovers that the girls are being manipulated and manages to save them, but still a lot has changed. It's the happy ending

I
The demon king poisons the hero which takes away his abilities which caused all the women he used enchanting eyes on to collapse in the kingdom including the mc's childhood friends. The mc (Ark) gets the hero's skills that he was supposed to have after he kills to demon king and was told by the goddess that he was originally supposed to have these skills. Later after returning to the kindgom he announces he was the real hero and the gaurds check the hero(yuya) and find out he had the enchanting eyes skill and imprison him. Ark asks the king for his own plot of land. Since enchanting eyes takes over the mind, all the people that yuya slept with had their memories locked and changed so that if any of them got pregnant they would lie saying some thug raped them, the friends did not get pregnant though, so when all the women that collapsed woke up they regained all their memories and were mentally fucked up. The fiancee and the mc's sister go and kill yuya down in the dungeons and and the childhood friends and the priest try to apologize and get back with the mc, but the mc tells them to fuck off and since he can make any wish he wanted towards the king for killing the demon king, he asked for all of childhood friends and priest to be split off and do their own challenging quests and they almost died as a result. This is ending 1, ending 2 is where Ark finds out that the women were all being manipulated by yuya and finds it his heart to forgive them and start over(this is after yuya dies)i haven't read the other routes yet.
Just wanna ask (don't mind the question cuz MC deserve a Maiden/virgin), is MC end up with his "ex" or he get a new Heroine that love him?

Cuz i think MC doesn't deserve it, even if they got manipulated

They should realize that they have hurt him and help him to get better, but after i read your spoilers i really pissed that they still wanna back with him like rubbing salt on a wound

But yeah this series start with a fucked up premise and i can tell and imagine from your spoilers that MC girls is already been fucked by a hero even when MC still in party

This is my conclusion after read your ending spoiler, hoping the 3rd route gonna be better that the other two (route 2 is suck)

I
Do you have a link where i can read the raws please?

I
I've also read the raw webnovel so i want your opinion given that it seem the manga is releasing raw chapter once a week now, how long will it take in order to reach ending 1? Like how many chapters?

I havent read the raw webnovel so Im genujnely curious as to what happens next. I know there are different routes but i have alot of questions. If anyone doesnt mind messaging me about it please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread