Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsuishimashita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - After Being Unable to Become a Hero, I Seem to have Encounter…

Dex-chan lover
this felt more like an AXE than a sword... guess there was not enough fan service for readers.. >.>

Power Uploader
So did happen some time travel shit? Why are him talking about timeline out of blue it fells like some pages are missing. The pacing is all over the place

Is it same ending as anime ?
Anyone ?
Or different or even bad
Or you say I watch anime rather than manga

Dex-chan lover
Very unsatisfying tbh. I was expecting all the progression to at least go somewhere, but nope. Just some random dude from a part of the story I had forgotten at this point TIME TRAVELS bc why not....

Not Nice.

Dex-chan lover
from what i gather from the omake, this should have a light novel or something its based on, so maybe it wasnt as much an axe as it was just a promotional manga?

Contributor
@Samyam15 The anime and this manga are so drastically different that they're basically completely unrelated. There's another manga for yuushibu (a spinoff, maybe?) that we're not going to do, since it's basically identical to the anime in every regard. My guess is that manga (and the anime) don't really follow the LN, whereas this manga does. But nobody's translated the LN, so who really knows.

The anime is this story if you removed or rewrote almost everything remotely interesting that happened and added uncensored nudity everywhere. It's fine enough in its own right (especially compared to modern isekai/romcom tropes), but it can't really be compared to this manga. The ending in particular is totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread