Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I was stuck on the first page for like 2 hours just staring at that murder face.

Super hot

He updated the chapter A DAY BEFORE your shitty translation landed. How was that not being update?

I can't expect people who praised this translation know how read anyway.
did you also cry when they used 'sus' in the Nagatoro manga?

Group Leader
all this because you cannot handle someone making a translation?
scan groups are literally the biggest cry babies.
This wasn't a translation, but a bastardisation. Just because you're like a desperately hungry dog you're willing to eat all that filthy trash handed out by just any rando doesn't mean others are wrong to reject trash.

This wasn't a translation, but a bastardisation. Just because you're like a desperately hungry dog you're willing to eat all that filthy trash handed out by just any rando doesn't mean others are wrong to reject trash.
so YOU are mad he was faster at putting out a decent enough translation?

Group Leader
so YOU are mad he was faster at putting out a decent enough translation?
Speed is meaningless if the translation is nowhere what anyone with half a brain would consider decent. Many parts were wrongly translated, some parts are just straight up replaced with something entirely different. As someone who is a professional translator, I can tell you that this isn't even halfway acceptable.

This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
If you read the previous chapters, the kids were shitty kids. Also, how do you think they got the training they have already, what they need now is experience. The whole "they just turned 15" comment makes me think you never read any fantasy stories before. People were counted as "adults" from as young as 12-15 in the past, that's why they use it in fantasy stories as it is in a "medieval" setting.

Dex-chan lover
Like i said in previous post
The revenge kinda back fired because the husband never actually suffer any consequences and they really liked their new wives. All of them have something that their previous wives are missing and as far as I remember reading the WN. They are enjoying their new life.
He was not planning to do a full-on evil revenge. since he still has gratitude toward the Ex.
this is to put the Ex husband into rehab and give them a tough time should they ever try to expose their bad habit ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread