Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Hero is going to pimp one to three of them out?? And they're okay with that??

Oh wait, they all suddenly decided that Ceres was the better choice after all? ... Okay... But that's just going to make the "Ceres is fucking our moms???" burn that much worse.

Wait, lets throw in a couple of children crying because the hero party was too incompetent to save the village and a bunch of villagers died. Author is verging on parody here.

Aggregator gang
I can’t wait till Ceres humbles those dumbass girls. Like im not even mad at the hero because he doesn’t even try to hide what a piece of shit he is. The girls tho seem to not care about how they hurt MC. They just think they can go back to him like nothing ever happened. Really annoys me.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't anger them... don't anger them... FOR GOD's SAKE DO NOT ANGER THEM!"
shaking-nervous.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think I read somewhere that Zect

Never touch his teammates, because he afraid of them getting pregnant while on the mission to beat Demon king. so they're still a virgin.
I don't know who wrote that,
but we can see them do the deed literally chapter 1.
So...

Dex-chan lover
At first I toyed with the idea of the daughters joining the harem, but after thinking a bit more...they don't deserve it after now they treated Ceres. At least not now.

Dex-chan lover
you know i can't even be mad at the dragon king(?) since ceres went on a genocide run with those dragons for no reason. all the money and materials he needed was probably easily acquired with the first 2 named dragons, everything else was just too much.

Dex-chan lover
[spoilers]

:thumbsup:

are they slow ?????
you hurt him ,

took his girl

,had intercourse with her /ntr'ed him ,

sit half naked talking about" lets tell him sorry /give him a girl and ask him to come back "

while you prob still have intercourse with them.

anyone who agrees to forgive them and come back is crazy ,

thank god he has the milfs without them i fear what would have happened :angery: :shamihuh:

EDIT :

no way they are this selfish " i would be much happier if i was with ceres "
they did not care for his " would be broken heart"( he liked the milfs anyway )

i don't even know what to call these women and zect

look i don't wish bad on the daughters

i would not mind if they joined the milfs and ceres

i just hope he does not accept the apologies fast ( if he does ).
oyakudon harem

Dex-chan lover
I hate when the dragons are turned in cannon fodder. It completely devalues them as enemies and the whole point of fighting them in the first place. Valacirca on you!

Welp the good part kinda ended already
Aside for the fanservice. The story from here on out is nothing much. Ceres will reject all the former female party member and only see them as daughters...well technically they are his daughters now. Hero will retire after getting rekt. Ceres will obtain dragon power and become even more OP.

Anything after that is unknown to me since Ive stopped reading it after story becoming more and more confusing
This is kinda problem of the genre. Once the author proves their kicked-out MC is super invaluable (which can be done in the span of 5 chapters), then he is basically done with the premise and has to re-invent a whole new story (which really makes you wonder whether the original premise wasn't redudant). The thing is, as I see it, many of them didn't plan beyond this point, so they write the plot on move and as such it is often quite haphazard.

Dex-chan lover
I think I read somewhere that Zect

Never touch his teammates, because he afraid of them getting pregnant while on the mission to beat Demon king. so they're still a virgin.
if that's true i think it's just because he doesn't consider them worthy of his seed. i mean he just called them lower mid tier women only because of their status as members of the hero party and that otherwise they would just be low tier women.

Dex-chan lover
Just look at them dirty traitorous wh0res acting as if Ceres will receive them with open arms possibly carrying Zect's children wtf lol

Users who are viewing this thread