Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So his soon-to-be party members are also the mother of all his ex party members? That's convenient.

And it looks like we'll get a steamy hot seggs scene after this. At least according to the WN.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For those who wishes to continue reading

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers

Aggregator gang

The story get more and more silly the further it goes, all moms are formers S rank and then they all divorced/got divorced so they can be with MC.

Worth the read? Maybe, but it doesnt really have the greastest of storyline. Feel free to ask me for spoilers
Any sex scenes is what most people be curious about. Silly with Milf manga is a understatement. But I'll keep reading.

Is this based on a web novel?

Group Leader
xDAUZLW.png

y'all have been robbed.

Dex-chan lover
Not the least bit surprising that the mc's milf harem is going to be filled with op people. At least the sex should be great.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I knew after the first chapters writing this wasn't gonna be good but boy oh boy is this pathetic level story writing.

Oh we aknowledge that it's weird she got slaved, that doesn't make it better..... Also your telling me a S ranked adventurer was worthless to a slave seller?

I know this series is just an excuse to have a shota-bait MC have the seggs with MILFs but try a little harder come on. This should have just been like a 4-6 chapter hentai not this R15 crap.

Dex-chan lover

I want more spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread