Yuusha Ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore Wa Yuusha No Hahaoya To Party Wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty high score right now. 8.02 but I don't think it's going to last.

A few people have already discussed some spoilers from the Novel, but yeah. Having read everything that's currently available and translated, which is about 185 chapters, it's pretty much going to turn mediocre to hell, and that's really the worst thing. If it was at least trashy bad, it would've been fun popcorn. Why did I read 185 chapters of a mediocre story? I had a lot of free time and was curious. It was not worth my time.

Really the biggest problem is that it's mediocre in every aspect. It won't be edgy enough to satisfy the revenge motif, it's not mature enough to satisfy people looking for a protagonist that acts or thinks his age (40+), it's not intelligent enough to satisfy anyone who wants to see politics or good world building, it's not sexy enough to satisfy coomers, it's not violent enough to satisfy edgelords, it's not subversive enough to satisfy the would be intellectuals and none of the female characters get any development or memorable characterisation, so there are no noteworthy waifus to have. And if you wanted to see hot MILF being hot while kicking ass, I got bad news for you. Actually the MC also barely gets any development outside of just more power. In a few more chapters it's pretty much doomed to mediocrity.

If you want specifics. I'm writing this primarily because I know someone out there is curious about the entire story to date that's available but don't want to sacrifice their time reading 185 chapters of the web novel. Here is the entirety of that 185 chapter condensed.

It's basically going to be become a Morbius, it will definitely be a manga, just like how it was definitely a web novel.

Basically, he gets the initial 4 MILF, they fuse as one unit in the majority of notable interactions and get one training fight and no other fights, so them being S class adventurers is meaningless. Only the first MILF wife gets any degree of notability because she's effectively the leader of the MILF unit. They get no further character development and they appear in maybe 2 or so vaguely described orgy scenes across 185 chapters, as far as I recall. If there are more, they were so far from being noteworthy that I don't recall. He later gets 3 more MILF who are the Authority MILF and makes him de facto ruler of the kingdom, empire and leader of the church. Finally he gets the MILF Goddess who's willing to wait 500 years or something for him to frolic around on the planet have a good ol time since he's now immortal and invincible and has literal plot armor. Why? This is not an exaggeration, he becomes the golden luck dragon lord god whose unique power is supreme luck that always protects him and grants his every wishes and ensures things always go good for him, not a joke, that's the literal description of his powers and as a showcase of how it worked, the person who told him that's how his powers function attacked him with a blast that would've killed him, but the spell suddenly fizzled out of existence before it touched him.

Incidentally by becoming a dragon lord, his kin is the underworld dragon lord, so he gets a free pass to casually walk out of the realm of the dead and revive as if nothing happened, he does this twice and each time he does so he gets significantly more powerful. How did he become the dragon lord of luck? He lost against a black dragon, and the dragon went oh I killed you by cheating so to make up for it, here's my blood and liver, eat up. Then he revives and becomes the 6th dragon lord and dragon lords are stronger than gods by chance, because the odds of becoming a dragon lord is so minuscule they never expected it to happen. The second time he loses is against a god of war from another world that accidentally got reincarnated as one of the four fiends of the demon lord army who happens to be stronger than the demon lord. That whole fight causes half of the demon lord army to swear allegiance to him after he casually revives, and then after that the rest of the demons and the demon lord follow suit and now there's eternal peace between humans and demons. The world building doesn't amount to much, any early plotting rapidly gets wrecked very shortly afterwards because the MC is so powerful that any plot is deemed meaningless by those who're plotting. There are a few scenes of gore and brutal murder here and there, but in the grand scope of thing is meaningless violence with no real consequence, so it gets forgotten pretty fast and doesn't impact the light hearted tone of a slow life for the MC, so again edgelords won't get much in terms of the level of violence. It's present but has no satisfying lasting impact.

Now some of you degenerates might want an NTR angle, but unfortunately if that's what gets your jollies going, it's limp here. The husbands all willingly give up their wives because they want hot underage girls, so while they're all assholes to their wives in general, he still rewards them with hot underage slave girls who all happen to look like their daughters. And they all agree and are happy, now there's a weaksauce revenge angle of monkey paw wish hot underage slave girl wives, but that doesn't work because they know the hot underage slave girl wives are there to shape them up into respectable men and they gladly accept that, so that means they're getting more character development then the main character while having blessed happy lives with their new hot underage slave girl wives. He does this mind you against the wishes of his wives who want to punish their ex husbands because they were horrible people, but he talk no jutsu them into accepting his form of "revenge". PS that includes the father of the hero and the husband who sold his S rank adventurer wife to slavery. All of them live blessed happy lives thanks to the MC. The only noteworthy thing that happens from there are the Hero party's female companions who came back to now serve under the MC are creeped out by the fact that they're married to alternate P2 color version of themselves, but again the ex husbands of the MILF wives are all such shitty characters they don't even recognize the similarity in appearances between their daughters and their new hot underage slave girl wives.

Well, maybe you want to see the hero party collapse. Okay, that happens. And that's about it. Their actions causes the destruction of an entire town but because the MC did dealings behind their back with the church, the heroes get away scott free. They deal with a bad conscience and become good people, the girls all rejoin and become his vassals, the hero reforms himself and becomes the hero of the empire instead of the hero of the kingdom. Weirdly enough, the hero is actually a more interesting story than the MC, but is still very much a generic story. He buys an inept albino slave girl, gets it on with a vampire girl and lives a carefree slow life where outside of the MC, he is stronger than every other members of the human race. To note, while there is significant death and destruction caused because the hero is incompetent, it's ultimately the fact that he was saved in the shadow by the MC that causes him to turn into a good guy, not the trauma of causing a massacre. So again, the violence level won't really satisfy your inner twelve year old edgelord or be portrayed with the right amount of repercussion to satisfy the older people who can appreciate a good bit of realistic suffering in Seinen stories.

The MC now being a dragon lord of luck, has shown his hand during that fight against the god of war of another world, and the kingdom, empire and church who already had married off their respective authority MILF to him, now regard him as an almighty god above gods and he gets his own kingdom, which happens to be a tourist kingdom with a hot spring because Japanese MC have to take a bath with his harem and the most modern castle with the top of the line amenities, making it a better castle than the Kingdom, Empire or the grand church. They then go on a vacation to the beach and that's chapter 185, and instead of focusing on some down time slow life sexy time with the MILF, instead we get more focus on the teenage girls who came back and get them powered up, but not so powered up that it really means anything, just like how the hot MILF wives being S class adventurers means nothing, because to date in every fight the MC snuck out, fought the big danger, came back, groveled and Dogeza please forgive me wives I will never do it again until the next time I sneak out, do the same thing and we do the same gag.

The world building and politics had some promise until it all becamea moot point, so it ends up being average. The only point of tension in the story is that the MC understands he's immortal and eventually his hot MILF wives will eventually die, but again he's the Golden Dragon Lord of Luck whose magical power is everything goes great for him and his every wishes get granted and even if his harem of 7 MILF Wives don't magically become immortal, he has an 8th MILF wife Goddess waiting for him.

Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World has better world building, vastly more sex scene, a far better manga adaptation full of full blown gratuitous sex scenes and higher quality art, more memorable characters and is trashier too, all while being incredibly slow paced as if you're watching someone's Pathfinder campaign happen in real time with every encounter played out by the rulebook with every dice roll happening in real time. Alternatively, Redo of Healer is a far trashier revenge plot story with again far more sex scenes, gruesome violence, and will satisfy your edgelord needs. There are countless better stories out there to satisfy whatever desire you want.

If you want to see the Morbius of fanservice stories, you can keep watching. But in the end it'll be just tasteless bland stale popcorn, a good time killer, but nothing else. A popcorn vapid entertainment story about having a harem of Hot MILF Wives deserved better than absolute mediocrity.

But who knows. Maybe the Manga will divert away from the Web Novel enough to be fun trashy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's why for once I hoped it deviated from the novel but I dont think it will.
I have put some talking points below to keep the spoilers and chat size down.

On the whole he'll outlive his hot MILF corps... that was gonna happen already, he's double their age and they were all over 30 this meant less then 20 years left for them anyways while he's what 16 at the start?

This series has really horrible world building and honestly makes me think the original author has an issue with women with the way he write them and how women in his series is treated. I was shocked when early on we're told women get classed as old fuddy duddy at 30 when in a world were noone makes it pased 50 why is it only women who get thought of like that?

If your wondering why I bring that up? Well lets say your a 40yr male and you have your new hot 16yr old wife, she gets pregnant congrats your now carrying a baby for someone who won't be alive when your child isn't even in their teens. Women can be uber powerful too, infact we know so from the MILFS that S rank is possible from them (Also why they took crap from their shitty husbands when they are so powerful I'll never know) so why would women allow themselves to be treated so poorly post 30.

I don't think we'll have anything really resolved in this series as you wrote cause this is totally getting axe-kun by volume 3. As you said it's written for no-one cause it tries to somewhat appease everyone without going far enough in any cardinal direction. I myself keep thinking "Who would want to pay for this?" and I cannot answer that.

Dex-chan lover
So what, are the other party members somehow also going to be sold into slavery so easily despite being former S ranks.
That was very silly and dumb to say she was S rank, why not C rank. So dumb she somehow got drugged.
But what gets me is beating a rock and earth dragon with a normal sword and not magic for a finisher.

Storytelling is very weak. Lack of details in the scene where the mc slays the dragon really shows the author lack of research. The pace of relationship development between the mc and that slave is also unnaturally fast. Would it not be more natural that the woman still holds feeling for the husband? That is how it usually works normally. From there the author could flesh out the story more on how the mc won the woman heart over the husband.

I don't have any comments about the new series, I just love milf 🤪
But I'm glad the comment section is back. 🥳

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry our "good" protag
Gifts the ex husbands underaged girls as thanks, then the loli girls get pregnant from their far older husbands, and the story still wants you to think the protag is the good guy
Dafuq?

Dex-chan lover
Also wth this forum become crowded? Just turn off your brain and read if you still want to jump to this hell called " bad storytelling "

Users who are viewing this thread