Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"looks at username" Well i can see why you are saying this.
I regret this username with all my heart man, I thought it was hilarious when I made this account and it rolls off the tongue too well. I was pumping my fist in the air when the MC dislikes loli, I thought it was impossible for Japan to do that.

Dex-chan lover
You know rereading this chapter has made me realise the childhood friend is being controlled via the necklace and the MC seems to know/guess this and he's like "Not my problem" like wtf he's a giant PoS actively makes this series even worse for me somehow.

reu

Dex-chan lover
This is perhaps the biggest pile of dogshit I've ever seen. Like everything I hate about isekai is wrapped in one neat little package.
garbage-fire.jpg

Perfection

Dex-chan lover
just reading the novel and it's absolutely beautiful (it's kinda brain-dead novel),btw all of the girls are not mind-control they just fall for scum hero that's all(worst thing will happen so w8 4 it), our mc see them as a kid and fancy their milf from the start, so yeah if you don't like ntr isekai hero party this will make you like it haha!!

Dex-chan lover
just reading the novel and it's absolutely beautiful (it's kinda brain-dead novel),btw all of the girls are not mind-control they just fall for scum hero that's all(worst thing will happen so w8 4 it), our mc see them as a kid and fancy their milf from the start, so yeah if you don't like ntr isekai hero party this will make you like it haha!!
Is this a milf hunter harem type of thing?

Dex-chan lover
they kinda stuck themselves to our mc. so yeah, it is. just w8ing for hot milf from all continent sticking to him hahaha:D
I thought it'd be a slice of life between the two too.. how sad that it's pretty generic harem type stuff

Dex-chan lover
I prefer this type of "romance" over a middle aged man getting a slave with questionable age and fantasising minors.
but middle aged women with one minor is Ok? (was MC 15, or 17?)
I'm not sure what their obssession of using slave love interests in alot of these isekais is, even this one has the mom being a slave....
easy relationship development? because after art, pacing is very important

Users who are viewing this thread