Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The Job Class should be "Motherf@cker", also does any one knows if this is monthly or bi-mothly...

lxy0iz6yvt331.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just reading the novel and it's absolutely beautiful (it's kinda brain-dead novel),btw all of the girls are not mind-control they just fall for scum hero that's all(worst thing will happen so w8 4 it), our mc see them as a kid and fancy their milf from the start, so yeah if you don't like ntr isekai hero party this will make you like it haha!!
i am not into NTR but this is a great revenge and even it doesnt feel like NTR because he was never going after the young childhood friends It's a WIN-WIN for me

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna be a long slog since the Light Novel translation is up to Chapter 182 or so. Cadence on updates is gonna have to step up.

Contributor
Women are considered old when they're 17 y old in this world ?

What is this , pedobear world ?
full.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, "this girl is being mind controlled but fuck it, i didn't like her anyway" and then just dips.

Dex-chan lover
can you spoil me about what happens in the future just add the spoiler tag
i am not into NTR but this is a great revenge and even it doesnt feel like NTR because he was never going after the young childhood friends It's a WIN-WIN for me

I guess I should write a spoiler warning from Chapter 1 instead of on Chapter 2.
Abandon all hope if you think anything is interesting. The main premise from the title, having a harem of MILF is technically correct.
But they're such background characters that it's often forgotten about.
The real focus of the story is, spoilers a plenty.

The ineffective "revenge" non-NTR story where the MC thinks he's being harsh but in reality is making everyone happy, including the deadbeat husbands who basically give their wives away to the MC and get in return hot underage slave girl wives who happen to look like their own daughters, so they're P2 recolors of the party members of the hero team, and they never notice because they're deadbeat dads who are happily becoming functional and happy members of society thanks to the MC's "revenge". He talk no jutsu convinces his MILF wives that his revenge is the way to go. The husbands are all clearly shown to be abusive to their wives in some way shape or form. So the MC's revenge is to make them happy with a non-NTR story. Well you said you like it not being NTR so eh. I guess i tworks for you?

So that takes up a lot of chapters. 2nd item that takes up a lot of chapters is the fall from grace of the hero and the giant mess that makes, which then becomes his triumphant upgrade back into the good graces of the people and switching from being the hero of the kingdom to being the hero of the empire. Everyone in the hero team essentially get a turn around to become generic characters either in the MC's party or the hero in his own party as he creates a new harem of an inept albino slave girl and a demon vampiress, because the MC eventually creates eternal peace between humans and demons without killing the demon lord.

So that also takes up a lot of chapters. 3rd item that takes up a lot of chapters is the MC becoming the, this isn't a parody and this is specifically what he is in the story, Humanoid Golden Dragon Lord of Luck whose ultimate power is that everything goes well for him and his every wishes are granted automatically by his insane luck, the dragon who accidentally turned him into that showcases that power by throwing a giant blast that should've killed him but it fizzled out into nothingness by his literal plot armor.

You might wonder where the MILF harem comes in. They're set dressing. They're background characters who comment here and there and sometimes helps move the other 3 plots detailed above forward and in every meaningful story beat, they're left behind. To note, the MILF harem is composed of the unit of S rank ex-adventurer harem, which are the 4 initial MILF, the authority MILF who are the first princesses and saint of the kingdom, empire and church so he's the ruler of the entirety of the human continent. And the MILF goddess since he became an immortal dragon lord god above gods. The story element of him becoming said dragon lord god above gods is also what led to half the demons worshiping him and the demon lord effectively calling for peace.

You might think that at any time everything above is well told and is interesting. Eh, it's okay. Like I said, it's all mediocre. It's passable. It's Morbius. It sure is what I detailed above, and it sure is what happens. Expect nothing of interest. And if you wanted sex. Don't.

The MILF harem, again, is second place to the other stories above. But hey, now that on Chapter 185 he made the entire human race and demon race call for peace and is confirmed to be stronger than even god and immortal and ageless. Maybe now he can finally have a slice of life slow life harem fun time with the MILF.

Except the last few chapters have been focused on the hero party and them powering up, which is meaningless since the MC is the Golden Dragon Lord God of Luck, and you would think we'd be getting more of the MILF, but instead we're getting him raising the girls who got tossed out of the hero party and far more focus on them then on the MILF team.

Again. The premise of the story is playing second fiddle to everything else. So even as a trashy Redo of Healer type I'm here for the smut, this ain't it chief. And if you're expecting subversive hey the world building is pretty damn solid despite all the shmex going on like Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World. The world building is pretty mediocre.

The start is full of promise. Then a few chapters in, it flatlines. It doesn't fall off a cliff, it just becomes dead from mediocrity. You will get some sex scenes but they're pretty much just there. Two orgies from what I recall, each of the first four MILF get a single session each, actually I only recall 2 of the 4 getting a one on one, but I'm going to assume I just forgot about the 3rd and 4th one getting a one on one because of how much of an afterthought it was. And that's about it. 185 chapters.

Edit: Oh, I forgot.

When he becomes the Golden Dragon Lord of Luck is shortly after he gets the harem of 4 ex S-rank adventurer MILF. So basically you get set up that he might go adventuring and go on a rise in power by being already overpowered and supported by 4 overpowered MILF with some fanservice in between combat time, you don't. He becomes Plot Armor incarnate and more powerful than everything on the planet right after establishing a party with the 4 ex S-adventurer MILF, and from there on he always goes out Solo. So establishing that they're these overpowered ex adventurers who're S rank and each individual MILF is stronger than the whole hero party is meaningless, from the start to where we are right now.

Last edited:
Group Leader
can you spoil me about what happens in the future just add the spoiler tag
He got the mothers of his former teammates. got perf boost when he killed a f ton of dragon(I mean 100 high grade ones) by himself and killed by a dragon god(he became the dragon god himself after that which game him infinite stamina(plus big pp energy) and strength).

He met with his former teammates which looks like shit(as in they look awful) after mc left the party(which is basically like a dad to them) on the demon land ready to be killed by demons anytime soon and surprise surprise, shocked when he reveals he's their stepdad. Killed the demon's right hand like breaking a sand castle. The other party members except hero remains to be with him but as a vassal and got more character dev't(tldr, the girls along with the hero split up and got character development)

Right now, the mc is been travelling and chilling on the lands the kingdom and the church gave him

Note, It becomes pretty much boring in the middle of the wn.

Users who are viewing this thread