Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So he's just gonna get three more just like that?

I hope they at least give them individual backstories.

Supporter
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.
Perhaps "Her being S-Ranked, now A-Ranked on paper" is a greater influence than "Her being old"?

Double-page supporter
I mean you literally fire your party manager, what did you expect dear Hero?

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps "Her being S-Ranked, now A-Ranked on paper" is a greater influence than "Her being old"?
Also probably adventurers have issues getting married due to their lifestyle and many dont do until later so they are not so picky and dont have as many preconceptions. Also notice that there are also many female adventurers as well, probably the recepcionist slipped some details of how they are gonna marry so its consecuences are twofold:

Female adventurers have hope that is still possible to get married to such a catch even if they get older and the male adventurers get free drinks and those few who get issues with her age are smart enough to keep their mouths shut so they dont piss their female members nor the husband whos a dragonslayer and neither the bride that is a former rank S adventurer and the Hero's mother. Veteran adventurers usually develop more pragmatism and common sense that most or end up dead sooner

Dex-chan lover
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.
I guess they are the kind of people that just enjoy the party and then start shit talking behind their backs.

Dex-chan lover
I think the implications were that the drinks were gonna be on his tab. The bill for that is still going to come due.
I meant that girls would be more focused in the part of "she got such a young hunk for her despite her age, I have to do my best do to the same!!" while the guys would focus more on "Thanks for the free drinks mate cheers!!". Everyone can drink until they explode that day because the MC is paying xD

Fed-Kun's army
You'll probably be disappointed if you expect them to suffer a lot, they actually get redeemed and even thank the protag for screwing their moms.

They basically all turn into simps for the protag who would sacrifice their own lives for him if they had to.

They also have a pretty long and extensive side story of their own, enough that you could even make a whole spinoff about their slice of life, their story is sort of a basic slice of life harem, with a lot of themes about redemption.

Protag though does some pretty horrible things later on that make you doubt if he is even the good guy at all.

Like actively participating in the selling of loli slaves to other men.
Oh that is......that is quite disappointing.
I mean... the only one that actually gets redemption is the hero. The bitches just stayed useless and don't really get many dedicated episodes, and the ones they get are just to show how useless they are. In my opinion, all of them suffered enough, the bitches are literally traumatized.
Yep, cause the protag gifted loli wives to their fathers that look like dopplegangers of them.

"Gonna traumatize you by making you see your dad impregnate a little girl that looks like you"

Really douchy way to have revenge if you ask me.
How and why is he getting revenge against them when the hero is the one that wanted him out!?!?! I am so confused!

Dex-chan lover
the best part about stealing someone's mom is that they wont try to take her back

Dex-chan lover
Oh that is......that is quite disappointing.

How and why is he getting revenge against them when the hero is the one that wanted him out!?!?! I am so confused!
The way the author handles the protag is all over the place.

They write the protag as if he is the classic goodie 2 shoes hero, yet his actions are dubious for someone written as a "good guy".

He is a active participant of human slavery, not just his own harem, he also trades girls to other men too.

If he was meant to be a villanous protag I would not mind.

But the author seems to want us to think of the protag as a good guy.

The logic of the protag's actions make no sense.

Dex-chan lover
While I think still being part of the hero party will lead to some fuck shit, as they say, it'll still be glorious when they see the members consists of guild wives that are on Cere's.. member.

Users who are viewing this thread