Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.
Regardless of her age, are you really going to mock TWO S Class guild members just to be a hateful dick?

I'm pretty sure everyone in the guild would look down on the person talking snit about anyone getting married (and paying for free drinks).

Supporter
Wait, since when he get 4 wives ?
Since literally the first two (three if you count the spread as two pages) pages of Chapter 1? Sure he doesn't have them here, but, c'mon, he has them.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The way the author handles the protag is all over the place.

They write the protag as if he is the classic goodie 2 shoes hero, yet his actions are dubious for someone written as a "good guy".

He is a active participant of human slavery, not just his own harem, he also trades girls to other men too.

If he was meant to be a villanous protag I would not mind.

But the author seems to want us to think of the protag as a good guy.

The logic of the protag's actions make no sense.
Wait. What about that "to other men too"?

Dex-chan lover
Oh that is......that is quite disappointing.

How and why is he getting revenge against them when the hero is the one that wanted him out!?!?! I am so confused!
The moms wanted him to give some kind of vengeance on the kids and husbands. There's also another major point of the story that the author is making about managing the relations with your family and home.
The hero and the others didn't keep in touch with their families or hometown while the mc was consistently sending letters back and personalized gifts for everyone so he's well loved as the village's filial son. The husbands were going to buy new wives after he took theirs so, as part of that filial relationship, he offered to buy for them and the village elders (as such, he's made the next village head as the elders view him as the kindest grandson) The elders get older elves so they have someone to spend their final days with who enjoy things like sitting in the garden drinking tea (elders are too old for sex or kids) and the elf wives will get the elders inheritance after they pass. For the husbands, he got ones that match what they said they wanted, but also look like their own daughters and hit them in ways their first wives wanted. The chef's new wife is a better chef then him but can't do anything else that his wife had to do so that he could pursue his dream. The arrogant bookish husband gets a disgraced noble who was arrested for poisoning their rivals and steadily trains and brainwashes him to be a better, more humble person. The hero's dad gets a member of a race known to be INCREADILY VIOLENT in response to infidelity or abandonment. Then the most threatening and abusive husband gets a wife that's stronger and more violent then him.

Basically, it was a way to make everyone happy, even the wives who wanted to punish the husbands and kids.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. What about that "to other men too"?
He gives little girls as wives to the fathers of his former female party members.

The girls get pregnant from the fathers.

Author wants you to somehow still think the protag is a good guy after this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Again,some part are a bit diff from the WN but overall the story is going the same as the WN vers
Also, Ceres taking the "I fucked your MOM" to another level
Not only did he fuck her, he married her. True Alpha.

Dex-chan lover
He gives little girls as wives to the fathers of his former female party members.

Spoiler Bro...

For those wondering about what will happen with the Hero's party.

The Hero Party will fight an enemy and be defeated, Ceres will arrive and win (it was actually a hard fight and even Ceres almost died). The girls will leave the Hero for Ceres, and the Hero will go into something of a redemption pilgrimage.

But because MC is not interested in the trio, they eventually get the reformed Hero back, although now the Hero is a good guy, and the trio remains are a bunch of laidback useless girls.

The mothers are also ok with the development, since with Ceres, although they didn't get a husband, they were too spoiled. it does help that the world changed a lot with time, because Ceres became the most important person in the world, thus there are no more wars and stuff.

I'm not kidding.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I can feel people are gonna forget that Dragon-Slayer title, and just continue calling him Lady killer

Dex-chan lover
R9ANSsY.png

Should I praise the manga writers, or someone in the scanlation team? I've seen "A complete 360" so many times I've grown dull to the disappointment.

For the unenlightened, a 360 means you made a full circle and you're back where you started. If you're headed for failure and make a 180, it means you've turned towards success. If you make a 360, then you twirled your way back to failure again... like a ballerina doing a pirouette off a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
With the hero like that, I would be rooting for the demon lord to kill him...

Dex-chan lover

gPLuEzS.jpg

Also, spolier this bro'

Was expecting something vile, but....yeah... what.

Dex-chan lover
Again,some part are a bit diff from the WN but overall the story is going the same as the WN vers
Also, Ceres taking the "I fucked your MOM" to another level
How different? Is it more NSFW or world building details no one cares about?

Users who are viewing this thread