Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This is so ass but its so god damn funny at the same time that I cant help but keep coming back to read it

Dex-chan lover
MC: "This is fine, can we just skip the revenge part?"
Hot Milf Squad: "No"

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed that after almost a year that we only have this many chapters. Woulda loved to properly binge read this work

Aggregator gang
This manga is literally a hentai where the editor decided that censoring it and publishing it in non-hentai volumes would be a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
OUT OF ALL THESE USED GOODS, HARUKA IS BEST GIRL! I NEED MORE OF HER SWEET SWEET MIDRIFF INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS!

Dex-chan lover
None of you calling this NTR are using the term properly. This isn’t NTR. It’s cheating. It’s polygamy. But it’s not NTR.

One could argue there was an NTR - Hero wanted to cuck MC so he gone after Mel who he didn't care for, but thought that MC liked. MC saw her as a kid, she probably was sad that he didn't harbour romantic feelings for her, so she let herself be "taken", probably fucked a bit, and got a necklace (marriage ring alternative in that world) in front of MC to fuck with MC. Just that there wasn't really any romantic love between Mel and MC so no real NTR happened. But Hero who was NTRing didn't know that :)

I would also argue that its more an NTR than cheating. Nobody really is cheating her with anyone. Hero bedded Mel with her doing that willingly - I assume so. MC got with Hero mom, but he legally bought her as a slave, after her husband betrayed and sold her, so no cheating here either. The ritual of "stealing a wife" he did with Haruka - was just that, a custom in at least their village, plus her "fake husband" was just with her cause he was the only good guy among the husbands, he wants a new girl just that he doesn't want to get rid of his old girl if that would make her life worse, but if a young stud can provide her with love he can't? He is all up for that. So really no cheating here either. He technically will get the other 2 milfs in legal ways too. Him having few waifus is also legal - as a member of hero party (even as a secondary sub-party) he has the right for polygamy. And the milfs are actually fine with having one dude bonning them.

So like, semi NTR on Hero part. Sure not really NTR done by MC. But its not really cheating. Polygamy - sure - but thats a perk of hero party so both of them are legally fine there XD. At least thats my way of looking at this manga.

Dex-chan lover
One could argue there was an NTR - Hero wanted to cuck MC so he gone after Mel who he didn't care for, but thought that MC liked. MC saw her as a kid, she probably was sad that he didn't harbour romantic feelings for her, so she let herself be "taken", probably fucked a bit, and got a necklace (marriage ring alternative in that world) in front of MC to fuck with MC. Just that there wasn't really any romantic love between Mel and MC so no real NTR happened. But Hero who was NTRing didn't know that :)

I would also argue that its more an NTR than cheating. Nobody really is cheating her with anyone. Hero bedded Mel with her doing that willingly - I assume so. MC got with Hero mom, but he legally bought her as a slave, after her husband betrayed and sold her, so no cheating here either. The ritual of "stealing a wife" he did with Haruka - was just that, a custom in at least their village, plus her "fake husband" was just with her cause he was the only good guy among the husbands, he wants a new girl just that he doesn't want to get rid of his old girl if that would make her life worse, but if a young stud can provide her with love he can't? He is all up for that. So really no cheating here either. He technically will get the other 2 milfs in legal ways too. Him having few waifus is also legal - as a member of hero party (even as a secondary sub-party) he has the right for polygamy. And the milfs are actually fine with having one dude bonning them.

So like, semi NTR on Hero part. Sure not really NTR done by MC. But its not really cheating. Polygamy - sure - but thats a perk of hero party so both of them are legally fine there XD. At least thats my way of looking at this manga.
You wrote all of that to say that I was right.
thanks

Dex-chan lover
You wrote all of that to say that I was right.
thanks

Well not really. You said its cheating not NTR, I said its not cheating, but not all could be called NTR either. So I didn't really say you were right.

But your welcome, I guess?

Ah, yeah! This is happening!

Ceres is such a pushover LOL. I'm so glad the MILFs are there to enforce the revenge against the hero's party.
Because taking their mothers as his wives isnt enough? What else is there other than killing them?

Dex-chan lover
Because taking their mothers as his wives isnt enough? What else is there other than killing them?
I mean, considering that Ceres isn't doing this out of revenge I think that some form of payback is necessary. The fact that the moms want to take action on Ceres' behalf is very telling that they definitely deserve something to be done to them.

Users who are viewing this thread