Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Also I believe technically this is netorase, not netorare. Because the former is like the latter, except the guy wants it to happen because that's his kink or whatever.

Or it's netori because that's "cucking from the perspective of the person doing the stealing (usually with the aim of making it empathetic/acceptable)
To add on to this, it's definitely netorase since Ceres is given approval of Haruka's husband (and the fact that Shizuka already told Ceres the village's "sleeping with another" custom and try to have do Haruka too to begin with lul)

NTR comes in many different types, but the main known ones are:
the iconic NTR (netorare, differs on how it's done, the usual stealing from mc, even if the bss types too);

Netori (the usually the main character does the stealing);

Netorase is more or less netorare with its own twists on netorare itself (which is what is happening now since "big bro" allowed Ceres to fuck Haruka, right in front of him if Ceres still loves and want Haruka)

swinging is just a different matter, somewhat

but yeah, thanks danbooru ntr related wiki portion, vndb/visual novel database (more or less has different Type A, B, C and so on? variation of netorare), and some others for some more additional infos lel

Thank you for listening to this ted talk

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
lol that was unexpected.
But husband said some rude things about the wife back then. Oh well, let's get on with it then.

Dex-chan lover
everyone KNEW what they were getting into at the latest, when Shizuko mentioned her all female party would share whatever they found happiness with after dispersing, and yet you all still got the gall to act shocked this is a cuckemon hentai bait manga????

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, what the actual fuck?????? Common sense just flew out the fucking window at light speed.

The mc's wife wants him to cheat on her, this new guy is a straight up cuck, and there are rules and etiquette for fucking someone else's wife?????

Not to mention that they haven't even asked this new chick if she's fine with fucking a kid that is basically her younger brother right in front of her husband, he literally threw her into the mc's arms and shook his hand.

What's worse is that it seems like she's down to fuck, even though she hasn't seen the Mc - she helped raise - in years. Just "hey brother, nice to see you after so long! Oh you want me to cheat on my husband with you? Sure, why not! Oh it's better if my husband, the person you used to look up to, watches you fuck me? Bet."

My mind is absolutely blown. I really hope she doesn't got through with it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the husband want to test MC's love and is really a bro and the 'If you love her, you should let her go to pursue her love' instead of netorase. He even have an interview with MC. The husband could be also helping the wife to see MC's dedication.
:haa: maybe

Users who are viewing this thread