Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Haaaaahhhh...... wtf am I even reading. :wtf:

but new chapter only up 4 hours, and over 130 comments already. I'm impressed.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is either self-cucked, wholesomely NTR, or reverse-NTR? My common sense has officially left my brain.

Dex-chan lover
Spirit of brotherhood?....... nop got nothing my brain can't process this lol

Dex-chan lover
To note, these men just cant wait to dump their wives so they can freely chase young girls.
The reason that this world is so anti MILF is beyond me but hey it's funny to see willing Cuck left and right.

Dex-chan lover
The reason that this world is so anti MILF is beyond me
I am sure you know. pLoT rEaSoNs :poop::poop::poop:
Maybe it sells, maybe the writer likes it, maybe we just are not cultured enough to get it. :slap:
E: Just remove all standards and appreciation for quality and "zing-puff-boff" the story is suddenly at least passable. Well, it's not but ehhh. :wtf: I need a Sudoku Samurai Emote/smiley, damn.

Dex-chan lover
To them, the moment women reach 30 all sexual attraction and romantic affection cease to exist.
But straight up to cuckholding? That's a new level, ngl

Dex-chan lover
In this world, a woman in her late thirties is considered a grandmother. Guess the cucking isn't as hard as one might think. 🤔

Group Leader
Remember that in this world a roman 20+ is already considered dated and husbands usually don't even look at them as woman anymore, and in this case specific Shizuko told that they are in a garbage marriage that the only function they have is to cook and help on the business, no love life or even care that they are.

So it's not rly a Cuck idea from us because this would be the case if they still loved the girl or something like this. They are just "well I don't rly care about her anymore, if you do and say u will treat her well, sure watever, be my guest", but I get it how weird it is because the setting is quite complciated because the morals are all twisted with this idea that most ppl die around 40-50yo too.

Power Uploader
At first I was like, oh hell nah, I will stop reading immediately. But then I saw where it was headed and got a laugh out of it. I am gonna keep reading. Also don't compare big bro to a loser cuck like Kazuya. At least big bro here ain't a spineless monkey

Dex-chan lover
what. . . . . . .
Capture.PNG

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahaha!!!

Well, that escalated quickly. I wonder if hubby’s gay, really likes to watch, or takes bros before hoes super seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread