Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I assume them sleeping apart is a sign that they already don't really love each other much anymore, so this is probably only half-cucking. Still a weirdass conversation though.

Group Leader
FUCK HER IN FRONT OF ME BRO
He said CAN YOU

honestly i think this is more of a polyamory thing since the husband is for it. def not NTR or cheating since he's into it.

Honestly i kinda feel bad for her especially after all the comment her husband made about her. Id have thought the main girl would have talked with her about it to see if she was cool with having sex with the MC.
I think in next chap he'll say his pee pee don't work and they don't got magic for pee pee's. Or....3some. We'll see!

honestly i think this is more of a polyamory thing since the husband is for it. def not NTR or cheating since he's into it.

Honestly i kinda feel bad for her especially after all the comment her husband made about her. Id have thought the main girl would have talked with her about it to see if she was cool with having sex with the MC.
There's where you're wrong! The comments are out of love.

Dex-chan lover
AW HELL NAH, HOME BOY IS A CUCKOLD IN THE TRUEST SENSE OF THE WORD

THIS SAD SHIT AIN'T A TEST OF MANHOOD, IT'S JUST SAD :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
He said CAN YOU

I think in next chap he'll say his pee pee don't work and they don't got magic for pee pee's. Or....3some. We'll see!

There's where you're wrong! The comments are out of love.
Err was that last bit supposed to be at me? I don’t remember mentioning love

Naah man when he says be quiet, this is a discussion among men, why tf his face get ultra chiseled like handsome Squidward wtf

Users who are viewing this thread