Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oh no if it isn't the consequences of my actions coming back to bite me... I'm going to laugh when they go ask him back and find out not only is he not interested but that his team is stronger and more skilled/experienced than them. plus the fact they're going to find out he's fucking there mothers XD (by the way this is all me guessing I have no clue if it will happen like this)

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the hero's party to learn that after getting kicked, Ceres has been railing their moms like there is no tomorrow. Shizuko is such a great friend & more than likely needs all the help to quench his thirst. Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
"Should I give Mel back?"
sorry, wat
giphy.gif

and lol at the last page, Ceres about to be d'artagnan and the four musketeers wifes. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few manga where the "hero" not only realizes his mistake and wants to amend things, but also the whole party knows pretty well how shitty they all where... usually is only one of the group at most that does this. Even with the unbelievable setting, this is surprisingly well written, is not a masterpiece mind you, but is better than many of the other "betrayed MC that is actually really powerful" type of stories.

Users who are viewing this thread