Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

This manga is such a guilty pleasure. I LOVE it whenever I see updates. Thanks so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
So the only "real trouble" when the hero party meets ceres milf-team is probably them somehow finding out that their moms are basically ex-S-rank adventurers and that their moms were and probably still are the better ones at that, and that Ceres not being hero is probably still better than hero himself. Cause as long as he could probably be fine with Ceres being milf-lover thus there being no "fighting for girls" between them, he probably still has that "inferiority" complex somewhere inside him and wont like knowing Ceres could be stronger than him (or just having easier life with his moms-team compared to hero and his "loli" girls).

Well and then the fact that Ceres probably wont come back and solve their issues. The milf-team could take care of them together, but something tells me thats not the option Ceres nor the moms would choose. Moms will probably reap a new one on all 4 of them and push them away to learn to live on their own.

Girls finding out that Ceres had no interest in them romantically/lewdly wont probably hurt them cause at the same time they probably will understand that if they get into Ceres good side, their milf past 20 sex-less lifes wont be a given cause Ceres old-waifu loving could save them like he saved their moms. That saving their moms part would probably be why they wont get angry that he actually bangs them milfettes ;).

Dex-chan lover
I hope Ceres decisively rejects their offer and tells them to never bother him again. By then I hope he has all their mothers in his party so the rejection is even better.
Considering the Standard Notion in that World, i would say that the Hero might probably be happy that he doesn't have to pay back MC in anyway like giving away his own Women as payment to get MC back in party (can't say that the girls reaction would be like though).
He might instead probably try to take advantage of the new situation to get MC to accept to return back.

But my guess is that the Hero's Mother including the other Mothers would probably be the one to stop MC from joining back in the Hero party.

Dex-chan lover
"All four one and one four all"?
I don't know what that is but it sounds awesome ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )

Dex-chan lover
motherfucking reveal soon I eagerly await what will spring forth lmao

I would rather kill myself than join you party back, 3 whores and one traitor is not my ideal party

This is one of the few manga where the "hero" not only realizes his mistake and wants to amend things, but also the whole party knows pretty well how shitty they all where... usually is only one of the group at most that does this. Even with the unbelievable setting, this is surprisingly well written, is not a masterpiece mind you, but is better than many of the other "betrayed MC that is actually really powerful" type of stories
he dont regret it he only fell sorry for himself, is impossible to form a party when you took all the women for yourself unless the other guy is gay, even if you have no interest on the girls the dynamic, how can this guy expect the mc to do everything while he bang the 3 girls ?

Actually didn’t take long for the hero party to realise it and actually apologise, that’s rare for a series like this. But anyway it’s too late now, he’s already fucking your moms.
It would be impossible to come back in every scenario, the girls are with the hero this would never change

Dex-chan lover
I know that the only reason these women are looked down upon is so that it's easier to have him seduce them and that we can have the MC f*** married women without consequences....

But, even when knowing it's forced.... the fact that there is so much forced logic... arg.... like, those super hot women are looked down upon way to badly... even by old world standards... to the point that it feels more stupid than sad....

Dex-chan lover
Mofo Zect was like "Should I give Mel back?? Or maybe Maria or Lida too" basically made them can c*ck sleeves for his enjoyment and now he wants to pass one or 2 back... Literally Ceres needs to best them all to a pulp.

Dex-chan lover
I found out about this series today and this picture is what came to mind.

Hl4aCs0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread