Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Maybe I just forgotten
But I could swear their husband was not as shitty as they were in the manga.

In the WN, they know Ceres could make their wives happier and purposely doesnt care so that Ceres doest feel bad.

Even his so called revenge later kinda backfired but will have to see how it goes for manga.

So it's a shitty manga editor messing with the story?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is only based on the WN. It doesn't have to be a frame-by-frame remake of the source material. A lot of the time the author learns from mistakes they made in the original and makes changes in the remake.

(Unless you're George Lucas and then you just fuck up a classic. Speaking of which, I saw Star Wars [no stupid "New Hope" secondary title] in a theater and then at a drive-in with sound from a metal box hung on the door window where the film broke and it started raining...)

Dex-chan lover
Probably, I'm not really sure because I've dropped the WN for years already

Ceres on later part gains power of Dragon and becomes suuuuuper OP blah blah blah and his former part members technically become his kids (because he married their moms) and additional MILF joins in.

I AM SORRY, I WAS TRANSLATING CHAPTER 16 OF THIS SERIES FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS, CUZ I READ CHAPTER 15 OF THIS SERIES ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, SO I THOUGHT SINCE NO ONE UPLOADED ANYTHING, I MIGHT AS WELL TRY SOMETHING NEW WITH MY FREE TIME. I UPLOADED IT WITHOUT SEEING THE DATE CHAPTER 15 WAS PUBLISHED. I AM VERY SORRY!

Dex-chan lover
Oof, this doesn't bode well. They just got married, and already she started the domestic violence, hitting mc in the face even. And none of the other wives even batted an eye at it, thinking it's perfectly ok to hit your spouse if they don't want to make someone's life a misery.

I AM SORRY, I WAS TRANSLATING CHAPTER 16 OF THIS SERIES FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS, CUZ I READ CHAPTER 15 OF THIS SERIES ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, SO I THOUGHT SINCE NO ONE UPLOADED ANYTHING, I MIGHT AS WELL TRY SOMETHING NEW WITH MY FREE TIME. I UPLOADED IT WITHOUT SEEING THE DATE CHAPTER 15 WAS PUBLISHED. I AM VERY SORRY!
It's okay :salute:

Dex-chan lover
How does that saying go again? Out of the fryer and into the fire? In any case, DIVINE RETRIBUTION!

Dex-chan lover
Lame fucking plot progression. Let some of them be evil, yeah. But all of them? That's just lazy writing

Maybe I just forgotten
But I could swear their husband was not as shitty as they were in the manga.

In the WN, they know Ceres could make their wives happier and purposely doesnt care so that Ceres doest feel bad.

Even his so called revenge later kinda backfired but will have to see how it goes for manga.
Wdym backfired? now I’m kinda curious.
I’d like to read the novel to know the story further but I can’t see boobs, I’m kinda torn between that

Users who are viewing this thread