Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Dam has be hero been beating his girls?! What an absolute jackass!

Thanks for the high quality translation

Dex-chan lover
normally if i see a post like the other chapter release for 16 i just read give pointers if i can, then read the main release later and still comment here :D.

thanks for the quality release.

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoiled me ages ago about mc buying the husbands slaves that look like their daughters and why was so confused why he’d do that (and a bit irked) but this is a fantastic revenge!

these aren’t beaten down and broken wives who are used to their shitty husbands. These are strong willed young women who won’t take their new husbands crap. Really hoping we get a chapter of them just suffering and complaining.

Dex-chan lover
That's quite an elaborate revenge.
It wouldn't work, though.
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.
They got those slaves for free, afterall.
Then they can use the money they got to buy other slaves.
:nyoron:

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:
Part of the reason the revenge is sneaky is because the slaves outshine the husbands - it essentially means the men have to admit they're less-than compared to their new wives/slaves, and it's their pride that's the big issue for each of them.
There's also the fact that all their slave wives are stronger and more violent than them - should they try to sell their slave, they're going to get their shit pushed in.

Anyway, this translation is considerably better; reading the other I was left with questions like "why was the maid wife a problem"? They didn't a reason in the other translation.
Personally, I don't care about sniping or even if translations are a bit rough, or typesetting is a bit off - but the story should at least be understandable, that's the key thing. If you're going to snipe, you should be up to snuff with the other guy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nah...that entire plan was just straight up diabolical

I may have given Ceres shit for being slow, but holy fuck that was very well calculated getback

And the fact that he chose brides that look exactly like their daughters is devious work 😭💀

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for actual TL, that thai MTL wasn't even a competition anyway.

That was rather weak revenge for my taste, but whatever, its time to move on to hero party.
Nah I disagree with that, this type of revenge is best left to simmer and cook over time, it's gonna be way more effective in the long-run opposed to it being instant

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now whats left is to fix chapters in proper position (volumes), so the future generations wouldn't suffer the same fate.
can someone give me a spoiler, in which chapter of wn hero party will find out what had happened and there reaction?
At that point they will be having bigger problems at their hand, but it would be rude not to.

For conversation with mothers 81 and 82 and for the trip to home town (hero only) divided in four chapters starts with 88.
For how they actually been informed about Ceres being the stepdad... they had Much bigger problems on their hands (or lack of them being mutilated and such). Story is The Weird as you already seen.

Dex-chan lover
Part of the reason the revenge is sneaky is because the slaves outshine the husbands - it essentially means the men have to admit they're less-than compared to their new wives/slaves, and it's their pride that's the big issue for each of them.
There's also the fact that all their slave wives are stronger and more violent than them - should they try to sell their slave, they're going to get their shit pushed in.

Anyway, this translation is considerably better; reading the other I was left with questions like "why was the maid wife a problem"? They didn't a reason in the other translation.
Personally, I don't care about sniping or even if translations are a bit rough, or typesetting is a bit off - but the story should at least be understandable, that's the key thing. If you're going to snipe, you should be up to snuff with the other guy.
This is a W take, it's that detail that makes this plan very effective, a man's pride can be his biggest downfall, and having that pride crushed will double down on the mental damage they would get from that

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
That's quite an elaborate revenge.
It wouldn't work, though.
If those ex-husbands are disatisfied with anything, they can simply resell those slaves.
They got those slaves for free, afterall.
Then they can use the money they got to buy other slaves.
:nyoron:

Btw, everyone in hero's party are so incompetent they can't do laundry or even clean the room. :facepalm:
Yes it would, those men clearly have pride in the stuff they can do, now when they end up with brides that can do what they can but better, they're gonna feel worthless, and on top of that, 2 of of them are gonna get straight up abused if they get out of line, the beastwoman and the mercenary bride will absolutely fold their husbands

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand one thing - aren't those slaves still slaves? Who cares about marriage laws or anything when they are still slaves in the end?
Also the mothers seem almost as bad as the husbands, especially with how they don't care about their children.

Dex-chan lover
Now whats left is to fix chapters in proper position (volumes), so the future generations wouldn't suffer the same fate.

At that point they will be having bigger problems at their hand, but it would be rude not to.

For conversation with mothers 81 and 82 and for the trip to home town (hero only) divided in four chapters starts with 88.
For how they actually been informed about Ceres being the stepdad... they had Much bigger problems on their hands (or lack of them being mutilated and such). Story is The Weird as you already seen.
Oof, I remember why I dropped the WN, don’t know if it’s the translation or the writing but it is a slog to read through.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand one thing - aren't those slaves still slaves? Who cares about marriage laws or anything when they are still slaves in the end?
Also the mothers seem almost as bad as the husbands, especially with how they don't care about their children.
Their children are garbage like their fathers, so of course they want to also put them in their place

Plus did you forget how they treated Ceres when he was in their party? They're just doing the same thing that Ceres is doing for them with their ex husbands

Dex-chan lover
One thing I know for sure is that the redditors on r/manga are not gonna like this.

I mean, we all know why.

Edit: Well at this point, those who are put off by the story at the beginning probably are not reading this manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Ugh. I'm glad I grew up with a mom that actually cared about me.

Yes it would, those men clearly have pride in the stuff they can do, now when they end up with brides that can do what they can but better, they're gonna feel worthless, and on top of that, 2 of of them are gonna get straight up abused if they get out of line, the beastwoman and the mercenary bride will absolutely fold their husbands
Don't forget, the former noble is skilled at torture and poison. She may be the hardest to get rid of.

Dex-chan lover
First, that was really good quality...
Now, sure sure, pretty twisted "monkey paw" type of punishment, but some of those punishments don´t really work if the one giving the punishment is a slave, the jealous slave won´t be able to do a thing since she is well... a bit devoid of the freedom to simply hurt her master no?. Even in the explanation you can see them having fun with the slaves... like, i´m really wanting to be on bad terms with the MC, so far, to the people that has treated him or the girls poorly, he has left them alone and with achievements, release them from the mines and helped them to get a place in the village and got them young inconvenient slaves but slaves at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread