Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@feha thanks, that actually cleared that page up for me somewhat, I was completely lost on what he was trying to say there

No offense to the translators, but this read like a google translated chapter. I hope the next chapters will be better cause I don't get half of what they were talking about.

Dex-chan lover
@boogle sorry, if you meant that last paragraph, I wrote that while feeling a bit too sarcastic, so that is more about what was actually written, than I think was meant. The main difference is that I doubt the girl was actually high-key dissing mc by saying he is a drunkard because of his rank. Rather, I suspect (again, that paragraph is about how confusing this part was to me, so I got no real confidence) she was showing concern and thinking he meant travelling hunter as some kind of hunter that hunt food and not monsters, and saying he shouldnt go on subjugation quests unless he got prior experience with monsters.

Who does the author think he's trying to create? There's only one goblin slayer, so you might as well show this sumbitch face!

Contributor
The translation is better than in the last chapter, but still not really up to the quality standard...

Dex-chan lover
He's asking for a gun store ?
I guess It would explain why I didn't understand some stuff here and there.
I hope you'll be able to find a good editor soon.

Dex-chan lover
If you are looking for a gun store in medieval age, you are going to have a bad time.

esp

I get the feeling adventurers don't stay in that town because the guild is a bit incompetent.

Fed-Kun's army
Some odd translations make this chapter a little difficult to decipher the details of this manga's world.

Far better than I could ever do though, so I hope you continue this series and thank you for the chapter 😀

The translations are confusing sure... but the first thing that caught my eye is the chat bubbles more often than not do not have the little thingy pointing at the character who's actually speaking, that confused me the most on some panels

Dex-chan lover
The village of Korn is so Korny. Goblin Slayer should have gone picking Korn instead of nuts. THen he should have eaten some Korn on the Kob if he was feeling hungry.

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand wtf is happening. why is he refusing to fight and hunt monsters? is it to hide his identity? if so that's retarded seeing as he's still using his real name and wearing his iconic armor.
he says he doesn't want to be defined by his sigill which i assume is a really crappy sigill seeing as the abusive granny's reaction was to laugh so why not break that mold and actually show some skill and fight?

Dex-chan lover
Korn...

KHORNE

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Khorne

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Aggregator gang
Half the time I thought the MC was talking to himself during the chapter. Maybe it is less confusing in the original Japanese, where they all have their own distinctive way of speaking.

Fed-Kun's army
The old crone in the adventure guild needs those wrinkles removed... with a belt sander.😡 an old green hag. https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/green-hag

Users who are viewing this thread