Yuusha no Gawari ni Maou Toubatsu Shitara Tegara wo Yokodoroi Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
that Boobs girl keep trolling Arga ... LOLZ ...
@CookieLoop @Qelix :
NOPE ...
The bandit poison the hero and paralyze him ...
Hero said proof with emblem, but the bandit don't believe hero since he looks idiot and weak ...
The bandit decide to sell hero equipment and sell hero as slave ...
at least that from WN, not sure if there's change in LN / Manga ...

Group Leader
This is unreadable, will try next chapter to see if it gets any better but yeah...

Dex-chan lover
he's going to take over as the new bandit leader and probably disguise himself as arge to ruin his reputation even more to force him to come back or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist Lol, how often you see
stupid heroes got poison and sold as slave for their stupidity.

@KidLinch You guys really need a proofreader though, manga skipping LN events is one thing, the character talking didn't flow very nicely confusing people reading it:
Kinda long post in spoiler.
Image in spoilers below:
N5.jpg

N6.jpg
"How many are the stars in warrior's emblem" and the answer in next page is "I don't have any stars" which didn't answer the previous page question.
Or is it he asking Bodon how many star he have?
Also "So one of the fighters in this town is worth a star..." sounds weird as he didn't know anyone having any star there.
I feel like he should be asking " So any fighters with star in this town..."
N14.jpg
"I have to pray to return to where the orc was" ?
N16.jpg
"It's not good to win without a fight" ?
Also multiple instance where 'her' is used instead of 'she'.
I didn't read the novel so I don't know the accuracy of events but I hope this post help you guys and not be offended.

Dex-chan lover
i know this might be unfair regarding the work done for the chapter, but could you maybe get some proof reader before starting to fill in the text? thanks anyways :eek:

Group Leader
@Kyujyu Well, with this particular manga I've always had trouble translating it into English, I don't know why xD

And all the proofreading I've done to get help, doesn't end up helping me at all, so I'm on my own. 😋

Hey stop complaining about the translations it's better than nothing. Unless you're too dumb to figure out the story then dont read it. Jeez people are too entitled when it comes to free stuff nowadays.......

Users who are viewing this thread