Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 25.1

Dex-chan lover
It's strange the swordsman's name is Raven, yet he won't talk. The bird ravens talk a lot. You can observe several individual ravens occupuing treetops hundreds of meters apart from each other and having a loud discussion. No idea what they might be saying, maybe they are just laughing at foolish humans, but they certainly can have a lot to say. Sometimes they even deign to give an answer if you whistle loudly enough.

Dex-chan lover
It's started to annoy me now. If author loves side ships this much then make spinoff stories about them. If there's LN or WN and anyone had read it then please tell me how many chapters I have to wait until the story progresses?

Dex-chan lover
It's strange the swordsman's name is Raven, yet he won't talk. The bird ravens talk a lot. You can observe several individual ravens occupuing treetops hundreds of meters apart from each other and having a loud discussion. No idea what they might be saying, maybe they are just laughing at foolish humans, but they certainly can have a lot to say. Sometimes they even deign to give an answer if you whistle loudly enough.
It's even worse, he is after a bird beast-folk that's sad/serious but named Happy...

Users who are viewing this thread