Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 36.2

Dex-chan lover
When is she going to stop torturing him and accept his at the very least as a boyfriend? She clearly likes him now compared to when they first met. She doesn't have romantic feelings for that stupid hero guy and hence rejected his marriage proposals and her mum is actually fond of him. At this point they are just hazing him for no real reason.

Dex-chan lover
When is she going to stop torturing him and accept his at the very least as a boyfriend? She clearly likes him now compared to when they first met. She doesn't have romantic feelings for that stupid hero guy and hence rejected his marriage proposals and her mum is actually fond of him. At this point they are just hazing him for no real reason.
Honestly I kinda forgot that they aren't officially together yet. They basically act like already lol

Dex-chan lover
I8f6xwt.jpeg
TqywPZJ.png

Dex-chan lover
hahah seeing her just acting like that with him, and that ending with the blushing princess carry, this manga is sincerely cute and great.

Thanks for the TL!

jlm

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but this series is so calming and cute. Protag is a goofball but still very good. Saint is also not overly "strict" ect... everything just seems on place and that's very good.
Thank you for the TL
It is calming and cute. But the plot feels a bit lost right now.

Users who are viewing this thread