Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
at the rate this is going, i wouldn't be surprised if shott became gay after that kabedon.

Dex-chan lover
"There's a woman you actually love, right!"
He's going to actually love either
  • the mage that loves the hero, causing the hero to finally figure out his true feelings and go after her
  • or the priestess MC loves, causing more drama
the true cliche would be him turning gay for the vampire love cupid after that kabedon.

Dex-chan lover
He almost made THE HERO kill an innocent "person" and this is how it will end?
Well, they had two options.
1) Solve things with violence.
2) Sic the only person who's good at talking on him. Since both MC and the Hero are bad at it.
But the only person they know, is this cupid. So the guy is going to be pushed into romance, whether he wants it or not.

Dex-chan lover
Shota-kun might gone gay because Caius is going a lil too close there. Not to mention that kabedon lol

Contributor
Well, they had two options.
1) Solve things with violence.
2) Sic the only person who's good at talking on him. Since both MC and the Hero are bad at it.
But the only person they know, is this cupid. So the guy is going to be pushed into romance, whether he wants it or not.
or send him to jail.

Dex-chan lover
'Yes I framed someone and tried to have them killed because the women I "loved" left me, poor me'

So... he's going to get forgiven for attempted murder (that the guy really is a vampire is beside the point) I assume, "whoops, my bad, I was feeling down, silly me, all good now", so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread