Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
A priceless opportunity for Cecilia to learn new things about Youki. I feel like so far Youki has been in a position to learn more about Cecilia than the other way around. After all, it's always Youki visiting her home, which exposes her a lot. Cecilia doesn't have nearly as many opportunities to hear about Youki's past from other people, whereas Youki is meeting plenty of folks who have known Cecilia for a long time, some all the way from her birth.

Double-page supporter
A priceless opportunity for Cecilia to learn new things about Youki. I feel like so far Youki has been in a position to learn more about Cecilia than the other way around. After all, it's always Youki visiting her home, which exposes her a lot. Cecilia doesn't have nearly as many opportunities to hear about Youki's past from other people, whereas Youki is meeting plenty of folks who have known Cecilia for a long time, some all the way from her birth.
Likely is, you have to consider that not even his previous coworkers know him well, he was just an insanely OP loner in the dungeon. All Cecilia knows is of his life in their world and not in his previous world. She knows his antics and how much of a chuuni he is and that's practically it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! My dude never half-assss anything, always goes whole hog!

Dex-chan lover
I like the balance between Yuki and Cecilia. Not too "Weeb" and not too "Controlling". They have depth in their characters and I feel like we're about to get more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread