Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
Gvgdl5J.png

YRdv9d5.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it, the girls lied to hero so they could meet at the castle and with help of cupid they hope to get the hero... Will see
And the Hero looks to be about as smart as a modern-day missile. Only knows "Target Locked", "Arm", "pursue until destroyed".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! Clearly the reason the place is so clean is because vampires are known to pick things up to count them. The moment a speck of dust falls, the vampire removes it while counting the number of dust particles. It's just their counting fetish, the place being clean is just a nice unintended bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Still, I wonder if they have a vampire love cupid, or a vampire who wants help with romance from love cupid.
Thank you for the update! Clearly the reason the place is so clean is because vampires are known to pick things up to count them. The moment a speck of dust falls, the vampire removes it while counting the number of dust particles. It's just their counting fetish, the place being clean is just a nice unintended bonus.
My theory is that cleanliness is an illusion. And when the boss monster is slain, the castle will reveal its true form, which is as bad as an abandoned castle should be.

Users who are viewing this thread