Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
It's not wasted time to help Yuuga. Even if they don't exactly see eye to eye, Yuuga is still not only an important public figure, but he was the leader of Cecilia's party. If Youki can somewhat fix Yuuga's worst flaws, Cecilia would appreciate it as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that 'something' the vampire did to those wife candidates was convince them that they're going down a path of misery and misfortune should they continue to be with that noble kid, and the kid didn't like that, so he locked them up while having someone take care of removing the vampire for him.

Dex-chan lover
It's not wasted time to help Yuuga. Even if they don't exactly see eye to eye, Yuuga is still not only an important public figure, but he was the leader of Cecilia's party. If Youki can somewhat fix Yuuga's worst flaws, Cecilia would appreciate it as well.
Yeah, even if Cecilia is kinda tired of his BS she is still friends with him and knows he is pretty much among the nicest guys around. She is also friends with Mikana, who she knows got a crush on him and I would even say that the MC is friends with her at this point also. Sure he is his rival, but being gracious about it would net him way more points with Cecilia than being hostile.

Dex-chan lover
Since the vampire really gives good love advice. He probably told the girls that the noble kid is no good to the point that it'll ruin their lives.

So the girls trying to escape from the noble kid but get locked up instead at his anger.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the noble shota 'friend' is just pissed because his harem candidates went to the 'cupid' for love consultation and broke up with him after realizing they could do better. Now he's out for the blood of the man who helped his women leave him by baiting the hero with a made-up allegation (that was coincidentally correct).

Dex-chan lover
May this be an opportunity for the resurgence of the Magic Swordsman of the Dark Thunder? After all, it's for the sake of his friend, the hero!
I think he was here too recently... But I can see some amazing combo. Yuuga and Youki definitely have a dark/light theme going on, and I can see the hero hamming it up and them bonding. We need the Magic Swordsman of the Dark Thunder and Magic Swordsman of the White Lightning unison raid attack.

Dex-chan lover
They're probably not at a monastery. Considering how sketchy this guy is, they're probably under house arrest so they can't escape him
Since the vampire really gives good love advice. He probably told the girls that the noble kid is no good to the point that it'll ruin their lives.

So the girls trying to escape from the noble kid but get locked up instead at his anger.
Maybe not even locked up. Hopefully they're better off than that, and actually fled the territory.

Users who are viewing this thread