Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapters and i hope the manga version does better than the wn or ln coz accroding to spoilers
his confession is still unsuccesful even after 3 volumes

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
That's just cause he is a lovable doofus. At first she treats him like a potential threat and that slowly evolves to acquaintance to friend and gradually to lover, like how some real relationship tend to go.
The author takes their time to get the relationship to that point and beyond. This story is more focused on the journey than the payoff.

I'd do the same thing tbh - go to the person who looks like they obviously don't wanna do anything, do make them do their job. 👀

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
Iirc LN version only ran for 3 volumes in Japan until 2015, but WN version is still ongoing to this day.

Let me guess, the receptionist the MC is going to is actually the Guild Master.

FUCKING CLIFFHANGERS, why japan whyyyyyy, release chapters in wholes not parterssssssssssss(though i understand, since doing a whole 40 page manga chapter nowadays is not the norm anymore)

So far, this is really good. Demon Lord got beat waaay faster then I ever thought but it would've been boring if he just stayed there. But, this is just another isekai now. Which I knew was also true from the beginning but now it reallyyyy feels like just another one of the many. Here's hoping things take a somewhat unique path forward!

I'm a bit confused?. MC beats the hero easily but the demon lord dies by the hero's hand. Does this mean that the MC is stronger than the Demon Lord?

Users who are viewing this thread