Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey! I was reading this back in 2014. Glad to see it finally got a manga adaptation!

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia speaking of, why did you guys eventually abandon the WN? I discovered your scanlation group through the WN and it being dropped coincided with things going wrong for me.
I blame you all (Not really).

Group Leader
@GambierBay Ah, that was back when I wanted to pursue my own creative writings, so I gave up translation (but eventually went back to translation when creative writing didn't work out for me u_u)

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia Oh snap you too? I wound up just writing some fanfiction, having a mental breakdown, losing my job due to contract renegotiation failures by my company, and moving back to Ohio where I slowly built myself up again. I'm proud of your team though. You guys have quite the resume these days and I'm happy to have known about you throughout these years. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
@Centurionzo Haven't read the WN in ages, although I found out it is still ongoing in Japan. I assume the LNs stopped due to cancellation; maybe didn't meet publisher sales targets.

and there the adventurer guild is, i swear to god this had a good idea but it's close to dropping the ball by chapter 1.3

Users who are viewing this thread