Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
People seem to be forgetting something critically important about our dear MC here... he's a freaking idiot with almost 0 social skills.

He convinced Cecelia's party to abandon her so that he could confess, do you really think his EQ is high enough to understand that Cecilia doesnt want him to be her "hero"? Let alone have the IQ to remember he's the strongest person in most kingdoms?
didn't he just listen to their stories, she doesn't want to be a damsel in distress ... we know from the start he's a reincarnator, ffs he should be more maturen than this
Did he forgot he can one shot them with easy at any time he wants?

I really dislike those spineless MCs, there is no probme with this one most of the time but in situations like this one is where I draw the line.

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope they remember to translate chapter 31.3 before they keep translating the rest, otherwise we'll never fill the hole.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting progressively boring now. No straight plot just bunch of thing put here and there, no progression, FMC is only there for once every ten chapters. MC acts like stupidly weak even though he's the strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Did he forgot he can one shot them with easy at any time he wants?

I really dislike those spineless MCs, there is no probme with this one most of the time but in situations like this one is where I draw the line.

I'm fairly certain the maid is legitimately insanely strong, and they're also important people to the girl he's in love with...

Also the manga is a comedy, and Youki is a dope.

Dex-chan lover
People seem to be forgetting something critically important about our dear MC here... he's a freaking idiot with almost 0 social skills.

He convinced Cecelia's party to abandon her so that he could confess, do you really think his EQ is high enough to understand that Cecilia doesnt want him to be her "hero"? Let alone have the IQ to remember he's the strongest person in most kingdoms?
"Emotional Intelligence" is not a thing, it doesn't exist.
It is just a lie that was created by people that got insulted by IQ.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fairly certain the maid is legitimately insanely strong, and they're also important people to the girl he's in love with...

Also the manga is a comedy, and Youki is a dope.
I don't doubt the maid is strong, Youki is still stronger.
Also, from what we saw of Cecilia, she wouldn't hold it against him if he had defended himself...
Another thing: I am not even saying he should have attacked them, just left instead of accepting being treated like that would already be something.

Dex-chan lover
"Emotional Intelligence" is not a thing, it doesn't exist.
It is just a lie that was created by people that got insulted by IQ.
Neither EQ nor IQ can truly be quantified, but it's a fact that there are people who are more empathetic and understanding of other people and can connect more easily with others despite otherwise social gaps. These people are great at reading the room and picking up on subtle clues. For example, my wife is great at reading people whereas I'm oblivious most of the time. You could say I have a lower EQ than her.

Users who are viewing this thread