Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

Dex-chan lover
They have a common interest! Magic! That's wholesome bonding time lesgoooooo

Double-page supporter
eh dropping it, thought i could tolerate the cringe isekai kamen rider costume but i remember it was similar to the other isekai manga who did the same troupe, the guy was abandoned at baby from king and queen because they couldnt see his potential due to 3 digit number when they can see only 2
Don't know what you are talking about but there's nothing in common between this and that manga except both are Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
And then nis manga is renamed to: The Sweet Lovely adventures of a couple made by a disguised saint and a chuuni demon

Dex-chan lover
To people confused with my message few post ago in this post, i love isekai, i love garbage, i love cringe, i love isekai garbage cringe, what i dont love is the half effort in the cringe,

there's another isekai/fantasy manga that also goes for kamen rider costume and elements, https://mangadex.org/title/43ff67bf...a-kekka-hametsu-flag-ga-houkaishiteiku-ken-ni

compared the costume and plot, miles apart, i just hate the half effort part, if you're trying to go cringe at least go all in and put more effort, like the costume design and whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread