Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita

im actually impressed they made an adaptation of this, dangggg very coo!

Dex-chan lover
i don't understand what the point of dividing a single chapter into multiple parts is if you're just going to simultaneously release them all anyway

Fed-Kun's army
Only 3 volumes of the light novel out after many years.
The MC is friendzoned the whole time

Dex-chan lover
@aninepig
U for real? Really hope that's not the case in the manga adaptation, if so that's a big Drop from me

Dex-chan lover
Why's this the only series that's taking forever to load for me... Ugh~ I really like this one but it took way too long to load each page. All these people DDOSing the server and now it's got issues and a bunch of down times... Pain.

I read the WN raws

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2959bs/

It takes a long time but look like the MC
does get the girl

@animepig

Let me guess he is soo lovestruck that he does not realize he got friendzoned, and the second he realizes it he goes on a world destroying rampage

Where can I read the WN? I'm assuming it's farther translated than the novel that's on hiatus.

I swear i've read thus before. But i have a feeling mc had two? demon comrades

i read the WN until chapter 329 (going to read the whole thing till the latest after this yeet), it was an enjoyable read but it's long so it might not be suitable for some

the became a couple at chapter 152 of the WN don't know if the manga will fasten it but give it a try cuz the journey to get there for me is great

Users who are viewing this thread