Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.

I wonder if it's an case of mistaken death, like of this town was overrun with monsters and they all died, but in actuality, some survived l.

Or is he literally a Tidus-like character and he's not alive?

I wonder what the sin Orn committed was.

Dex-chan lover
Me throughout this chapter:
200.webp
200w.webp

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.

I wonder if it's an case of mistaken death, like of this town was overrun with monsters and they all died, but in actuality, some survived l.

Orn's memories are junked so he is just a mannequin of magic like Tidus. Think of a Dead Thrall.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.

The sin of dying in front of Shion.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.

Im willing to bet that it's mistaken death. She didn't know he wasn't in town during the attack, never got the chance to confirm. While Oliver got famous, Orn was basically a footnote, so news of him didn't spread that far.
Lol, surprised having that information they don't even know his name.
I mean, shady rival groups with MC and MC's childhood friend/crush being in separate factions... they might have just not told her to keep her on their side. We don't know anything about the 2 factions, only that the leader of The Order is Oliver and Orn's mentor(?) and he's a dick. Zion's faction has only been shown NOW and shown that they're willing to kill adventurers, which doesn't paint them in a positive light

Dex-chan lover
Eyepatch Dude obviously knows who Orn is. So why not give that group his name?

I'm betting that these two sides are being played against each other, and Eyepatch Dude is the bastard behind it all.

Dex-chan lover
hard to read scans but whatever, now we know the childhood friend it's a different character and not the big tiddy rabbit guildmate :pepehmm:
big tits are heroines for hentai purposes only. Since this is not hentai, Selma is just a side dish.

Users who are viewing this thread