Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
That Rain lolihag sure looks cute and funny. 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
Not a CHANCE.
Nah.
I could barely connect to the site once and I had to give my computer a thorough scrubbing afterwords.
I can’t stand this method of distribution of chapter so I’d have NOTHING positive to say to you
yeah, this group is rather aggresive in their ways to work against aggregators. so much, that any legit reader on their website is struggling to even be able to read the chapters. they had them cut in .x chapters + pages, they literally cut single pages into multiple ones. the default language on their site not being english also is rather confusing.
and while their releases on mangadex are polished in translation quality, the releases of new chapters are lacking massively in quality, even being unable to keep defined terms from previous chapters the same.

and then they are asking for support and to join their discord. they should get priorities right, readers first, everything else, second.

Fed-Kun's army
I would rather wait months for another group to pick this series up, then reading it from you scummy people, stop holding chapters hostage and playing the victim.

Dex-chan lover
b35.png

Ps: I'm actually dropping this story because of you guys.

Edit: Just to make it clear, when I said "you guys", I mean the shitty group doing the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah, this group is rather aggresive in their ways to work against aggregators. so much, that any legit reader on their website is struggling to even be able to read the chapters. they had them cut in .x chapters + pages, they literally cut single pages into multiple ones. the default language on their site not being english also is rather confusing.
and while their releases on mangadex are polished in translation quality, the releases of new chapters are lacking massively in quality, even being unable to keep defined terms from previous chapters the same.

and then they are asking for support and to join their discord. they should get priorities right, readers first, everything else, second.
Also the fact that they dumped like 10-15 chapters weeks ago, when (as I recall) there was some drama between them and another translator, then DELETED the chapters when it was over and resumed this pointless crawl

I will say I am interested In The story but every time I check and see if we’re finally in new story, hugely disappointed

Dex-chan lover
I would rather wait months for another group to pick this series up, then reading it from you scummy people, stop holding chapters hostage and playing the victim.
It's not even that. I would happily suffer the grief of visiting another website even if it's a shitty website, if they had good quality TLs and and clean pages, with good clarity of picture.

Those guys offer the worst garbage when it comes to scanlation quality and their TLs give you a headache, actually making it impossible to follow the plot. They are just churning out MTL chapters, without even bare minimum cleaning or editing on the pretense that "some translation =better than no translation"

Do not enable those f*ckers by supporting their site with traffic or even by reading their scanlations. Just wait for the other scummy group that's doing this manga (gds) who at least, despite being scummy, offer good quality of TLs and scanlations in general

Fed-Kun's army
It's not even that. I would happily suffer the grief of visiting another website even if it's a shitty website, if they had good quality TLs and and clean pages, with good clarity of picture.

Those guys offer the worst garbage when it comes to scanlation quality and their TLs give you a headache, actually making it impossible to follow the plot. They are just churning out MTL chapters, without even bare minimum cleaning or editing on the pretense that "some translation =better than no translation"

Do not enable those f*ckers by supporting their site with traffic or even by reading their scanlations. Just wait for the other scummy group that's doing this manga (gds) who at least, despite being scummy, offer good quality of TLs and scanlations in general
I get what you mean, but my point wasn't about bad sites, it is about their scum like action
They've deleted numerous realsed chapters, saying it is to prevent theft, then upload slowly on here, all while promoting their site, "Hey you wanna read this? We got the rest on our site, despite how much we uploaded and deleted!"
I'm okay with anything, but not when it puts a interesting/popular series up as hostage

Double-page supporter
Monkey is trucking on, vomiting and shitting all over the page and calling it a translation. Gotta love it.

Dex-chan lover
Monkey is trucking on, vomiting and shitting all over the page and calling it a translation. Gotta love it.
This week on National Geographic. Behold the Rightdark Ape. It will proceed to hoard as many chapters as possible, deface them with their feces, and then distribute it back among circulation, expecting praise for its deeds. Truly majestic.

Users who are viewing this thread