Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 16

Group Leader
As shitty as what GDS does is, I'd take sporadic uploads done competently over this. I can just put it in the list and forget it exists until there are new uploads (cause I'm damn sure not going to their patreon lol). While this garbage actively makes the reading experience worse.
Sure, but it also carries the problem that if they never upload another chapter, it more often than not just gets forgotten because it was never formally "dropped" so no other group took it when there was interest.

Not that that's the case for this in particular, but as a broad example.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but it also carries the problem that if they never upload another chapter, it more often than not just gets forgotten because it was never formally "dropped" so no other group took it when there was interest.

Not that that's the case for this in particular, but as a broad example.
I mean, GDS is one of those groups that I don't really care if anyone snipes, for exactly that reason. It's just that the monkey group doesn't even do the bare minimum, so they're worse imo. Almost as bad as Manhwafreaks and their constant censoring of cleavage, but at least they put in a modicum effort into their MTLs. Not much more than that, though.

Double-page supporter
As shitty as what GDS does is, I'd take sporadic uploads done competently over this. I can just put it in the list and forget it exists until there are new uploads (cause I'm damn sure not going to their patreon lol). While this garbage actively makes the reading experience worse.
I was gonna comment this but this perfectly describes what i wanna say

Users who are viewing this thread